What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford focus 1.8l petrol - Mpg on 1.8L petrol - starfield

hello drivers,

I just want to do a survey for the 1.8L petrol on focus mark 2, i own such a car. It will be best that everybody provides their average speed from the trip computer of their vehicle in order to have a better understanding of the type of driving the said vehicle is subjected to.
I live in south london, I work nearer to the city and i drive there.
I am getting an average speed of 12mph with an mpg of 28mpg.
What is the reading on everybody else's trip computer. I would very much appreciate the input of other 1.8L petrol of other makes as well. Please give as much detail as possible such as average speed, etc.

Ford focus 1.8l petrol - Mpg on 1.8L petrol - sandy56

hi

my bmw 318i 2002 ( very low miles) does about 32-34 mpg when my wifes drives it and about 30 mpg when I drive it..

Ford focus 1.8l petrol - Mpg on 1.8L petrol - starfield

do you know the average mph at this mpg reading?

Ford focus 1.8l petrol - Mpg on 1.8L petrol - mickyh7

hello drivers,

I just want to do a survey for the 1.8L petrol on focus mark 2, i own such a car. It will be best that everybody provides their average speed from the trip computer of their vehicle in order to have a better understanding of the type of driving the said vehicle is subjected to.
I live in south london, I work nearer to the city and i drive there.
I am getting an average speed of 12mph with an mpg of 28mpg.
What is the reading on everybody else's trip computer. I would very much appreciate the input of other 1.8L petrol of other makes as well. Please give as much detail as possible such as average speed, etc.

12 mph ! Not your average Petrol Head then lol

I would hate to have to drive in a city everyday.

Good Luck with your survey.

Ford focus 1.8l petrol - Mpg on 1.8L petrol - Diamond

Well, when I had my Mk 1 Focus 1.8 manual petrol it did 38mpg. This would be mainly mixed urban driving, hope this helps.