What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Mk 6 Ford Fiesta Saloon 2003 - Door Mirror - Stillnotsure

Hi, I have a Spanish registered left hand drive Fiesta with a damaged manual door mirror on the passenger (right hand) side. They seem to be considerably cheaper to buy in UK, and they look just the same, but does anyone know if a mirror for a right hand drive car will fit OK ie, can it be angled in far enough to be seen from the drivers seat?

Thanks,

eruston.

Mk 6 Ford Fiesta Saloon 2003 - Door Mirror - TeeCee

Don't know, but a look at my favourite online supplier of car bits here in NL reveals that it's 16.39 EUR including VAT for a complete new manual assembly for a Fiesta 6, which seems rather cheaper than I can find one in the UK anyway :-)

You may want to shop around a bit where you are.

Also, according to the mob I looked at the original Ford P/N it corresponds to is 1219832, if that helps your investigations any.

Mk 6 Ford Fiesta Saloon 2003 - Door Mirror - Stillnotsure

Thanks for the info and taking the trouble to reply.

Looking around they seem a bit more expensive than that here in Spain, and I lack the ability to order from NL so I have ordered complete assembly in UK for delivery to my home address for 21 GBP which I think is not bad.

They seem to be universal as far as I can find out by the way.