What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
03 2.0HDi - refuses to start. - lala1976
Last ditch attempt before i lose the plot with my 307 2l td 110hdi the very latest problem this may i add is being added to an extremly long list of problems.
Pug has now decided to just randomly cut out on me and refuse to start again it went to garage and from what they found was faulty wiring to fuel pump so no diesel was getting pumped through ?????
Plus couple of things eg new fuse.yes it started yes it ran for the total of 7 days in which it decided to randomly stop and not want to start again........luckly i just happened to of broken down outside a man who knows a bit about cars,.....this very nice man asked if i was ok and with blood pressure at max i really didnt want to state the obvious.....explained briefly what i knew about 7 days previous he did the on off on off thing etc and said it looks as if your fuel pump aint kicking in love !!!!! But told me to get paperwork so he could see what had been done as it may be linked ?????? Are there any suggestions to what the latest prob with 307 may be and to be truthfull i will expect the worst that is all it has ever been with this car .

{Post edited to remove the SHOUTING! Subject header edited to make less vaque and include a brief summary of the question being asked}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 05/05/2009 at 19:38