What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Mazda 3 - PCP questions - Stanster

Looking to trade in and get a newer,/new car.

Doesn't see to much I want in the used market so was thinking of taking the plunge into the new market but having never bought on

pcp so I've got a few questions if someone could help.

If I take out the PCP deal what happens to the trade in cash, does it come off the total of the loan taken out ?

Is the car owned by the finance company until the deal ends and transferred ownership if you make the balance payment.

Who pays the road tax ?

Can you put a personal plate on the car ?

Assume owner is responsible for servicing ?

Currently looking at Mazda's through carwow are there any other recommendations ?

If I take out a deal with a franchise that's not local, can I make any warranty claims at a local dealership ?

If I decided to buy thencar outright at the end of the term how do you calculate if its a good price ?

Mazda dealers offering a 0% pcp deal for two years but I guess then initial purchase price will be higher ? Can you negotiate this initial price ?

Thats all for now ??

Mazda 3 - PCP questions - daveyjp

Trade in depends how much. There is usually a maximum deposit allowed on a PCP. If your trade in is more you may get a cash refund once everything is agreed. Get a price from webuyanycar so you know what its worth.

Car is owned by the finance company until fully paid for.

You pay VED, unless its part of the deal.

Personal plates. Check the small print.

Owner pays for services and as you aren't the owner dealer servicing may be a requirement. Dealer may try to sell you a servicing package.

If you sell your car try drivethedeal.

Any dealer will deal with warranty claims

Final purchase price is agreed at the beginning, so its a moot point.

Prcies are always negotiable with a dealer, use carwow, drivethedeal prices to negotiate with them. If they say no use the broker,