What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
??t??a ?d?a?????? - Fordakias

Εχω το ford focus του 2005 μοντ?λο και ?χω αλλ?ξει 5 αντλ?ες ?λο φτ?νουν τα λαδια τους!!!!!Μια συμβο?λη παρακαλ? ι μια λ?ση τι μπορω να κανω?

??t??a ?d?a?????? - concrete

Fascinating thread!!!!!!

??t??a ?d?a?????? - FP

Google Translate makes a bad job of the post, but enough is clear to suggest it may be genuine.

Perhaps Avant could e-mail the poster and get him/her to use English or at least fully-formed sentences in Greek that may be translatable by Google.

??t??a ?d?a?????? - concrete

It's all Greek to me!!! sorry, couldn't resist.

??t??a ?d?a?????? - Avant

I doubt it's genuine. Greek uses ; as a question-mark, not ?, and question-marks don't appear in the middle of words any more than they do in English.

If you do have a genuine point, Fordakias, write it in English.

??t??a ?d?a?????? - monian

Just what you want after a hard day

??t??a ?d?a?????? - Alpha Dio {P}

I think it says:

Εχω το ford focus του 2005 μοντελο και εχω αλλαξει 5 αντλιες ολο φτυνουν τα λαδια τους!!!!!Μια συμβουλη παρακαλω. ι μια λυση. τι μπορω να κανω;

Which means:

I have a Ford Focus (2005 model) and I've changed 5 pumps, each (contaminated?) by their oil! A tip please. A solution. What can I do?

So, no clearer then :-)

m.

edited to add:

Forum software really doesn't like Greek with accents, hence the superflous '?'s in the OP, now removed.

Edited by Alpha Dio {P} on 02/10/2012 at 23:19

??t??a ?d?a?????? - Smileyman

Very poor the OP did not use online software to post in English, or did (s)he expect us to translate our replies into Greek?

??t??a ?d?a?????? - thunderbird

A tip please.

If you want a tip there is one behind our house, about 50 hectares.

??t??a ?d?a?????? - Sulphur Man

I couldnt agree more with the OP. 4x4s should be banned from all urban areas, drivers over 70 and under 21 should take a full road test every 6 months and anyone choosing to buy a car in black on 18" or bigger wheels must pay an additional 25% on the purchase price.