Ford, Renault or Toyota? - Bilboman

My Focus TDCi estate goes back in September and I have a choice of one of these as a company car for the next four years: Toyota Avensis 120D Comfort Cross Sport; Renault Grand Scénic Expression Energy DCi110; Renault Laguna Grand Tour EMotion DCi 110 Eco2; Ford C-Max 1.6 TDCi 115 Trend (The model designations are for the Spanish market).

I've ruled out the C-Max as it's too similar to my Focus Estate and has the lowest trim level but am torn between the two Renaults and the (British built) Toyota, which are also at the bottom of the range but seem a little more upmarket.

Any thoughts? (Particularly from high mileage drivers out there - this will be my next car for four years, so I don't want to rush into a decision. All comments gratefully received!

Ford, Renault or Toyota? - bazza

4 years and high miles? Got to be the Avensis, surely!

Ford, Renault or Toyota? - Avant

Agree with Bazza. That seems a strange list with two high-depreciating Renaults on it, and the C-Max not much better.

Ford, Renault or Toyota? - Carole4X4
Please think twice about the pathetic Renault with the equally pathetic eco2 dci engine.
I had nothing but trouble from said engine in a megane iii.
In fact in using less petrol to cover more miles in a Qashqai than I was using diesel in the Megane eco2.

Find my posts to read about the problems I had with it.

Carole