What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiesta Facelift - dsuk81

Any info on the Fiesta facelift?

Will ford be showing the update at Geneva....

I saw this yesterday...... V Excited if true

i.auto-bild.de/ir_img/9/0/2/4/7/1/Illustration-For...g

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiesta Facelift - Bobbin Threadbare

If it's true, it looks like the Ka. They need to stop facelifting the Fiesta and Focus, as this seems to mean squashing the windows so there's less visibility.

This doesn't just apply to Ford. I spotted a 61 plate BMW 1-series this morning. Half the back window has been removed in the facelift!

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiesta Facelift - RicardoB

I've been thinking for some time that it must be about time for a facelift. The current (very good) car has been on sale for about 4 years now.

I think the front end looks Aston Martin-esque, like next year's new Mondeo.

It'll be interesting to see what the interior is like and I hope that they offer smaller wheels/deeper tyres on the higher range models.

Oh, and a 6-speed box especially on the diesels would be nice too. And maybe Powershift options - would be a good combo in my humble opinion.

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiesta Facelift - carl_a

I'm hoping they update the engines at the same time, the current range is well past sell-by-date in terms of MPG and CO2, the econetic Diesel is ok but starting to be surpased by others.

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiesta Facelift - jamie745

I like it. Presumably part of Ford's plan to sell the same cars worldwide. Maybe its been altered to meet the daft American regulations as the Fiesta had to be butchered to get rubber stamped there.