What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Peugeot 307 HDI 2002 110BHP - Anti Pollution - Wizbit

Hi

I purchased a Peugeot 307 HDI 110 BHP 2002 several months ago, and was travelling from Leeds to Newcastle when the clutch went.

I had AA took the car back to a Leeds garage for the repair, they replaced the dual mass flywheel/clutch and sent the gear box off for repair (the gear box came back as ok)

After picking the car up it was running very sluggish as though the turbo wasnt working,

so I tried to rev the car which the started the engine management to go off saying "Anti Pollution Fault" and "ABS/ESP Not functioning".

I took the car to another garage which replaced the turbo but it didnt do anything, the car still stayed in idle made... The garage noticed that the sensor going into the particular filter was severed at the nut (I put this down to the possibility of the AA loading the car onto the low loader and catching the sensor).

I had the sensor replaced but it didnt make any difference.

I since took the car to a new garage who noticed that the pipe from the solenoid valve wasnt connected. He put the pipe back on and everything was working fine for around 30 miles..... and then came back the faults "Anti Polloution and ESP/ABS" (P1421, P0380, P0571, P0246).

I took the car back again and the garage replaced the upsteam sensor and noticed that the main turbo pipe was now disconnected, he re-connected the pipe and reset all the codes except for P0380 as this fault wont go away .... ( I have been told not to worry about this code)

The turbo was now working (altough it seemed as though the car wanted to give more power than it was aloud) and then came back the warnings......

The car has now been plugged into Peugeot planet and it has the same four faults + another fault that the ABS isnt communicing with the ECU.

Not too sure what has happened but I really want to get the car fixed... I am taking the car back in Tuesday but I would like advise first of what it could be???? Not too sure if the original garage has disturbed somehting when removing the gear box??

Kind Regards WizBit