What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda CR-V - Honda CR-V Steering wheel creaking.. - Krell

I finally solve my decision about purchasing a new car. Honda CR-V.. We picked the colour we like (from stock).. It's Polished Metal Metallic. (Like dark gray)

But we notice that steering wheel is creaking (it can be heared if i try to push pull steering wheel gently, also when i press the part of the plastic just down from cd wheel controls it's a bit loose and creaky so i guess the sound come from there (becouse it's not laying solid and there is movements when i press it with the finger, there is sound like its button and im pressing) .When i drive the car (i drove one circle around place), there is small creaking sound if i can hear carefully.. We checked this on the other cars they have (Black Pearl) - Feel very solid and not creaking noise with the same movements. Alabaster silver - Same.. Not creaking noise..Also while i was there, there was customer's crv Urban Titanium with 35000 km on clock, and there was creaking.. Also Another Black Perl not creaking, and another customer came with 2 months old crv , and there was creaking noise, and also on another on stock (RED)

So does any other have those kind of creaking noise from the wheel?

It's not that terrible in this moment, but i guess after some time it would become worse and worse?

I dont like Black Pearl becouse it's so hard to maintence and keep it clean

Alabaster Silver look so average, so blind.. And i want to do it right now, not to wait more (i have to wait another 3 months, and since im selling my old car i'll be without a car).

So again.. Does any other have this sound? (seem that design with that plastic it's not that good, and im not sure how the plastic im talk about is connected there. They suggest to try to fix it, but still they are saying it's bettter not to touch since there is air bag ...)

Greetings

Honda CR-V - Honda CR-V Steering wheel creaking.. - Avant

Moved to Technical.