What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Interior carpets - dadbif
Cleaning my car this morning, it occurred to me that manufacturers must spend a fortune designing fabrics especially suited to trap particles of dirt and be Hoover resistant.

Why does the boot floor for instance always have a "looped" fabric rather than a short "pile"

P*****s me off!
Interior carpets - Bobbin Threadbare

You need an industrial hoover! Although I will agree that the boot floor material holds whatever the dog rolls in and resists attempts to vacuum it out!

Interior carpets - daveyjp

It's little things like this that differentiate between a cheaper car and an expensive one - money has to be saved somewhere.

Interior carpets - jamie745

I got one of them Karcher Aqua vac things from Tesco the other week. Brilliant! Almost sucked the carpet clean off.

Interior carpets - Dutchie
Little Henry Hoover excellent and made in the UK.
Interior carpets - unthrottled

I draw on cigarettes harder than Henrys! They're great on hard floors but the suction is too poor to have much effect on dog hairs. They soldier on forever though.

Interior carpets - madf

I have a £5 boot cover from Aldi. Works a treat..

Nowt wrong with a Henry! Robot for the house, Henry for the car.

Lazy git! Does it work well?

Yes. Lazy git is Mr Bobbin. Hoovering is his job, so he got a robot. Surprisingly efficient.

I also have a cover for the boot.And Henry works fine thank you.

Never liked Henry's, as i said above that Karcher thing i bought, WOW! Sucks so hard it literally pulls the carpet up from the car.

No one feeling the love for Dysons? They're my least favourate vacuuming appliance-they feel flimsily constructed and seem overhyped to me.

Ive got a Dyson and it is without question magnificent.

Dyson?We had one got writ of it they are overrated.

What about Dyson hand-dryers?

Interior carpets - jc2

Henry(&friends)are now part of VAX.

Interior carpets - datostar

Ive got a Dyson and it is without question magnificent.

Had a DC01 for so many years I can't remember. Keep up with the filters and they go on and on. It's getting like Trigger's brush on Fools & Horses now - new wheels, new belts, new roller brush etc. Easy to work on and parts readily available.

Interior carpets - Chris M

Not sure if the carpets in my car are difficult to clean - I'll ask the wife when she finishes cutting the grass.

:)

Or the dyson Washing machine-doesn't the ad claim that has dual cyclone technology? There seems to be no household appliance that doesn't benefit from a dual cyclone.

I have a VAX. Apart from the annoying hose you have to manually engage/disengage, it is cheap and works very well.

Interior carpets - captain chaos

The best vac has to be the Kirby. Not cheap, though. Or quiet.

Have just washed and waxed the Mazda - shines like a blue...shiny thing. Now to Henry the carpets viciously!!

With a Henry you have to be vicious...