Motability scheme. - kenn
My sister in law has had 2 Hyundai Accent's 1300 under the Motability Schemes during the past 6 years.
Would anyone like to recommend suitable replacement,, size, cc, and close to same price .... automatic is essential, but no coversions necessary to the vehicle. Annual mileage is 8k max
Motability scheme. - Dorian
My wife is on the Motability scheme, and we currently have a Renault Clio 1.6 auto (W reg).

You get a lot of car for not much initial payment (I think we paid £300) - air con, sunroof, ABS, CD, alarm, 4 speed auto. The gearbox, although a bit slow to get up to speed, will let the car cruise at 80mph / 3000revs all day.

Motability scheme. - crazed
yaris
Motability scheme. - Dorian
The problem with Jap cars on Motability is that because they tend to suffer higher depreciation than European cars, you have to pay more on the deposit.

When Mitsubishi joined up with Motability their deposit for the Colt was £100 - but when we went along to book the car about 6 months later the deposit had jumped to £1500!
Motability scheme. - Vansboy
Surely another Accent? They are nice reliable easy and light to drive cars. Excellent value for money.
Mark