What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Anyone a member of fordgalaxy.org.uk? - purct
I know this is a bit cheeky but....

Is anyone here an active member of fordgalaxy.org.uk? If so, I wonder if you could help me get in touch with one of the admins or mods......

I am a member of the forum, but recently changed my email address and am now locked out of the site until I validate the email address. BUT...It appears that the email features of the site aren't working so I can not re-validate my account. I have been trying to access for a while now but had no luck.....I have also tried creating a new account with different email address in the hope of getting in to contact an admin to resolve the issue but have had no luck, I have also emailed the address on the site to report problems with the forum but it links to the wrong email address and I haven't had any reply.

I know this is a unconventional way of making contact, but if anyone here is a member of the fordgalaxy.org.uk forum, please can you contact them on behalf, let them know that there is a problem with the automated email on the site and ask them to re-enable account (username: purct)?

Anyone a member of fordgalaxy.org.uk? - Pugugly
If someone could e-mail one of the mods here with a resolution and we'll forward it on to the OP. No need for a lengthy debate. So the the thread is locked.