What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Recertification? - andyfr
I got a call from the Honda dealer yesterday to say that they had an i-Shift Jazz in as a demo. I thought that it was going to be going for recertification before being released. I checked on the Honda site and it's still over 120 CO2.
Recertification? - ukjazz
You are correct the early Honda Press release stated the i-shift was in £35.00 tax however the cars that are in the dealers have a 2008 build vin number, I bet car was the model the EX spec ?.
In the north we do not see any new Jazz models on the road apart from Honda dealers test drivers.
Recertification? - andyfr
He didn't mention what spec it was, just that they had one in as a demo. Most likely to be an EX as they like to push the top of the range.
Recertification? - Bill Payer
There are loads of Jazzii in the area where I live - 2 good dealers nearby - but I've yet to see a new one on the road. They're a lot of money.
Recertification? - carl_a
sq
True, but many potential (retired) Jazz owners don't really mind that so much because it is a good product for them.

I liked the new Jazz more than the original but with the poor space in the front still and driving position is too high, they also need to improve specs on the 1.2 and reduce the co2. If they fixed a few things they could sell a lot more. Indeed if car companies listened to customers more they they'd sell more product, especially Honda who have no useful Vehicles for somone like myself.

Edited by Pugugly on 17/01/2009 at 21:26

Recertification? - NowWheels
Then customer clinics said they wanted a console to put their phones on so in
the facelift model one was fitted.
Rendering the flat floor completely pointless (except where the floorpan was used in the CR-V).

Not as useful as intended, but also not entirely pointless, because it's still useful in the back seat. There is no hump at all under the feet of the middle passenger in the rear, and because Honda gave that model a wheelbase about 6" longer than its competitors (same overhangs, longer wheelbase) the result is three very good rear seats, where the rear passengers can slide across easily.

I can imagine that being particularly useful with larger children, so that three of them can enter the back seat safely and easily from the kerbside.