What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
06 2.0T Camber Angle - volvos60T5SE
Hi there, second post this week!! My scenic is causing me more problems, YET AGAIN!!!
My N/S tyre is scrubbing on the outside edge, i'm guessing that there is a suspension mis-alignment, probably caused by me hitting a badger the other week. I was just wondering, is the camber angle adjustable on the scenic? or will it be new suspension bits??

cheers
06 2.0T Camber Angle - Screwloose

The camber angle is adjustable; but I'd get the tracking checked first.

Losing the outer edge of the left front is usually too many tight low-speed turns.
06 2.0T Camber Angle - volvos60T5SE
To be honest, i haven't really made any low speed turns, i perhaps should have mentioned the fact that i switched the front wheels around, and the O/S tyre - now on the N/S is scrubbing aswel, i hit that badger pretty hard at 60mph, cant have done it much good
06 2.0T Camber Angle - doctorchris
Maybe your local cattle farmers will contribute to your repairs. Hope your car doesn't develop TB from this accident.
But seriously, you may have bent something on the front suspension and a full geometry check, not just tracking, may be called for. Don't know where you live but a Google search should find a place to do this for you.