What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
2004 115hp - new clutch - aleksandarwest
Hi, Do you now if the clutch set is same on 5 speed and 6 speed gearbox.Thanks

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 26/03/2008 at 10:17

ford mondeo 115hp 2004 new clutch - drivewell
can't say off-hand, without checking. Do know that the concentric clutch slave cylinder (CCSC) is different, and certainly until recently the 6 speed one was only available from Ford
2004 115hp - new clutch - kithmo
It would appear that the 5 & 6 speed clutches are possibly different as there is a company that have recently produced a solid flywheel and clutch assembly to replace the Dual Mass Flywheel(DMF) and clutch assembly on the mondeo but it states that it is only for the 5 speed version.

Edited by kith on 26/03/2008 at 14:18

2004 115hp - new clutch - newcabbie
do you know what company does the solid flywheel as iam fed up with the dual mass going wrong iam a cab driver and i have replayced it on my 04 4 times already
2004 115hp - new clutch - bimmer-driver
I *think* Valeo have just introduced one. Seem to remember seeing a few at work but can't be sure. They've been doing transit and VAG ones for a while now. And Hdi ones aswell I think.
2004 115hp - new clutch - Ben79
Look on www.valeoservice.com/html/unitedkingdom/en/ click web catalogue.

I had the solid flywheel conversion fitted to my Citroen C5. Amazing is all I can say. Why do they still use DMF's? As Valeo manufacture half the car already, please Mr Citroen, give them the clutch too!