What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Parkers guide price 1.8 diesel Fiesta, '96 P plate - kja96
Hi all,

Does anyone happen to know what the parkers guide price is for a '96 plate ford fiesta, 3 door, 1.8 diesel. Power steering, sunroof, driver airbag, 103k on the clock, but in immaculate condition otherwise.

Any feedback would be great,

Cheers,

Parkers guide price 1.8 diesel Fiesta, '96 P plate - Mookfish
I don't know the guide price, but if you goto the parkers website you can look up the prices for free on cars upto 10 years old they charge for older car prices. (Does anyone know why? Surely on older cars a price guide is next to useless anyway?)

So you could use that but entering it as a '97 P reg, It shouldn't make much difference to price.
Parkers guide price 1.8 diesel Fiesta, '96 P plate - daveyjp
Three years ago I saw a similar car as you describe (without power steering, but over 130,000 miles) at a local garage for £995. I saw it running about a few days later.

I knew the car well as I owned it up until 74,000 and had a chat with one owner when I saw it in the local supermarket - it was on 130,000 then and going strong.

Looks like it still about as it's on the RAC database.

As for value autotrader has them at £250 with 75,000 and £800 for similar mileage! Its an ad in a freebie paper for a few hundred and see what happens, or maybe e-bay it.

Parkers guide price 1.8 diesel Fiesta, '96 P plate - bell boy
took me 6 months to get rid of the last one power steering and 5 doors (r reg)
its the road tax puts em off see £99 for a paltry 6 months
as said value it for your local area via the autotrader and good luck