What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Uses for a jet wash - barchettaman
Latest comedy incident at the jetwash round the corner - after the guy a few months ago who polished his paintwork with Jif after hosing it down, the bloke in front of me today decided to open the back door and have a good jet wash of the inside, back seats and parcel shelf. He then opened the front passenger seat and gave the same treatment to the seat and dashboard.
Car was a nearly-new A4 estate.
Don´t know why he didn´t do the tailgate too.
What´s it all about?
Uses for a jet wash - Pugugly {P}
Potty Britain !
Uses for a jet wash - barchettaman
Potty Frankfurt...
Uses for a jet wash - Pugugly {P}
Ah - I won't comment any further.
Uses for a jet wash - Big Bad Dave
"Don´t know why he didn´t do the tailgate too"

His wife was probably in there in pieces in bin bags. Probably killed her in the cabin, made quite a mess from the sound of it.
Uses for a jet wash - Bill Payer
Isn't that the standard way of cleaning ones company Audi?
Uses for a jet wash - rtj70
I saw someone do this to an old Fiesta once. The only thing I could think of at the time was getting rid of evidence - it was near Longsight in Manchester.

So much for flood damaged electrics! What about car wash related damage.
Uses for a jet wash - bell boy
i used to wash vans out like this but wouldn't do it on any modern auto,its just not worth the risk plus cars these days have carpets with underlay not just rubber floor coverings
i also reckon it was to get rid of the blood from the cadaver or he was returning the car to his company after being fired (what's wrong with an old cheese sandwich and an open bag of prawns in the rear side panel or door shut is what i want to know,much more subtle)
Uses for a jet wash - storme
i've just finished using my jetwash to............strip the rear bumper of paint

honest. it needed a respray, and seemed the quickest way of removing it.And it worked a treat, the garage said it was very easy for them to re-paint it, as someone had done most of the hard work for them!!!
Uses for a jet wash - Hamsafar
I had to jetwash a BMW boot out once. It was a saloon.
I had to remove the rear lights and then put them back with a couple of loose nuts.
Remove the lights at the jetwash.
Drive the front wheels onto ramps.
Then I used a whole bottle of washing up liquid and hot jet wash.
It was because I changed the oil and put a washing up bowl of old oil in the boot because it started to rain.
I didn't use the car for some time as I had a company car too, then went for a spin in the country on a nice day. When I opened the boot it was like Exxon Valdez. After a lot of hard work it was fine, had to jet wash all the carpets in the boot with Persil and stuff!