What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford code dtc900 - what does it mean? - injection doc
Can anyone tell me please what DTC900 flashing on a ford dash means pease
Thank you regards Doc
dtc 900 what does this mean - Carse
Hi,

If it is P0900 it is the "Clutch Actuator Circuit / Open"

Carse
dtc 900 what does this mean - injection doc
It is dtc900 flashing on the dash board diagnostics, nothing found in ECU & don't have access to dash electronics!. I thought I read somewhere that this fault is common & often triggered if the battery has been disconnected but I would like to know as I dont have anything to confirm this or how it can be cleared
Thanks Regards Doc
dtc 900 what does this mean - Screwloose
doc

If - that's an IF - it's a P-code then it should be in the PCM. Have you tried both sides; Ford and EOBD?

Clutch switch codes are certainly common if the module hasn't been accurately configured; but an actuator?

Has this got Black Oak?
hi screwloose, I belive its a fault code within the dash, I have been in EOBD & ford. I had to remove & refit dash due to a key going down a screen vent. Its not a (p) code
Regards Doc
dtc 900 what does this mean - Screwloose
doc

Have you pulled the display fuse and left it out for ten minutes?

Might refer to the dash self-test not being completed - or something? [Similar thing to P1000]

What's it on?
dtc 900 what does this mean - jc2
One of my Fords shows no DTC codes on the display,the other shows several-both cars work perfectly.What problems do you have with your car or were you just playing with it?
Hi jc2 car runs & works fine & was just playing with it when I noticed But had removed & refitted dash to remove a screen vent that had a key inside it! so wondered whether its recorded thats its been removed! when I reconnected the instuments they had a spasm
Cheers Doc
dtc 900 what does this mean - jc2
If there was something significantly wrong with the car,the "check engine" light would illuminate.Also be aware that the diagnostic systems used on Fords were originally developed for the US and that many of the codes do not apply to non-US vehicles.The "spasm" is normally a check for full scale deflection when reconnected.No record made.
dtc 900 what does this mean - cheddar
Googling shows that 9XX are transmission related.