What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda Civic CTDI several in auction - Vansboy
Anyone fancy one of these, Honda have a selection of 7 in BCA Nottingham 13 July.

They're all end of lease, I guess, 04 reg & 39-68k miles.

Rare chance to see so many together.

£5000 ish?????

VB
Honda Civic CTDI several in auction - boxsterboy
I went out in one of our managers Civic 2.2 CTDI, and was surprised at two things after my own C4 1.6 HDI:

1. The engine was noisier.
2. The suspension was much harsher (both cars on 17").

Some aspects of the Civic dash are better designed than the C4, even if the overall effect is still too close to an arcade game. For example I like the way the split zone A/C can be conrolled by one button if required.

Am I the only one who finds split zone A/C a complete waste of time? I mean it's not as if you have a glass wall down the middle of the car that stops air on one side at 20 degrees mixing with air the other side at 22 degrees, giving an overall of 21 degrees!

The driver complained that the rounded shape and poor visibility of the Civic made parallel parking tricky, as witnessed by the scrapes on the alloys.
Honda Civic CTDI several in auction - oldtoffee
>>Am I the only one who finds split zone A/C a complete waste of time?

No, I don't - I have it in my Octavia and IMO it's a godsend, I like the air cold (not cool) and SWMBO likes it cool to warm so although you obviously can't have more than a few degrees of difference, setting mine at16 - 17 and SMBO's at 20 with the vents carefully adjusted and angled, we both get the environment we want. It was the only extra I insisted on when buying the car (used) and I'm very pleased I did.
Honda Civic CTDI several in auction - colinh
Recent advert for Civic Type S highlighted the following features:

3 Door
1.8 i-VTEC
Sports (suspension)
6 Speed
Wide tyre
17" Alloy

and...Push start

Do they have battery problems?