What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Windscreen Cleaning - IanW1977
I bought some of those Holte Wipes to clean the inside of my Windscreen but they just smeared it, Wiped off the excess with a paper towel but now they mist up all smeared and type of shiny - What's the best way to clean them ?
It's one of those Ford Quickclear screens if it makes any difference.

Windscreen Cleaning - Hamsafar
Bohle professional glass cleaner from a double-glazing sealed unit maker. It's the best glass cleaner period.
www.cglass.co.uk/product.php?productid=16754&cat=4...1
Windscreen Cleaning - Blue {P}
The best ordinary glass polish that I've encountered recently is Turtle Wax Clear Vue glass polish, if applied thinly with a damp cloth, it polishes off beautifully and doesn't smear.

Blue
Windscreen Cleaning - Mad Maxy
Autoglym glass polish (Halfords stock) is v good, I find. No smears at all.
Windscreen Cleaning - Rebecca {P}
Lidl's window cleaning spray and a microfibre cloth. Unbeatable.
Windscreen Cleaning - Dynamic Dave
Scrumpled up sheets of newspaper has been mentioned before on here, but until this afternoon had never given it a go. I can't recall the last time my windows were smear free. Worked a treat.
Windscreen Cleaning - Stuartli
I'm with AutoGlym Glass Cleaner. Superb for the car but, unfortunately, the other half found out just how good it is (and smear free) so I have to do all the inside windows of the house as well...:-)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Windscreen Cleaning - Mookfish
Holts interior screen wipes, yep bought those once myself, utterly useless left the screen worse than it was before i cleaned it. No wonder they were reduced.

I find that most domestic glass cleaners work well (eg windolene and the supermarket equivelents), as long as you use a microfiber cloth, or bounty kitchen roll.