What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Subaru Forester PX Berlingo/Kangoo - Paul Robinson
I have a new client who needs a Berlingo/Kangoo type utility vehicle for a new
business venture. They have a 99T Subaru Forester S Turbo to dispose of. The new venture is top priority so they have very little time to ?shop around? or dispose of the Subaru privately, so they are looking for a part exchange deal. As this should be at worst a straight swap (ideally money back!) Where would be a good place to do a deal?
Re: Subaru Forester PX Berlingo/Kangoo - KB
Any possibility that they get the Kangoo/Berlingo on short term loan/credit deal either from a dealer or bank or even a credit card or two? That way he will get discount on the new one (especially the Citroen) and have time to get best price for Forester. Then pay off the loan straight away. Could be that Renault or Citroen will do 0% interest, in which case not so much chance of discount but he shouldn't lose such a packet as doing the P/X deal.

Maybe an ad in the Northern edition as well as Southern edition of Exchange & Mart will attract interest as it will cover more rural areas, which is where the Forester is apparently more popular. I certainly seem to see more when I'm away from London and head north.

KB.
Re: Subaru Forester PX Berlingo/Kangoo - Honest John
Don't swap unless the Citroen dealer will give your client at least £1,250 + a new Berlingo Multispace Forte HDI 90. If he won't, sell the Forester via www.autotrader.co.uk, asking £12k (accept £11k) then go out and buy a Berlingo Multispace Forte HDI 90, currently on offer at around £9,975.

HJ