What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
2006 Subaru Impreza 2.0R - Dude - {P}
Have checked H.J`s car x car details of the above model, but not too much info given.

Has anybody on the forum any experience or better still own a 2006 2.0R with the 160 bhp engine.
How reliable are these vehicles and are they really so bad on fuel economy?????

I have checked J D Power survey for 2005 and the Forester came 42nd and the Impreza 49th, with no mention of the Legacy at all.

I thought these cars were extremely reliable so how come they feature so poorly in this survey.????
2006 Subaru Impreza 2.0R - adverse camber
that isnt exactly poorly - how many cars are on sale ?

I thought they came out even higher though.
2006 Subaru Impreza 2.0R - Wilco {P}
Had a quick spin in one of these when my Legacy was in for a fix the other day - impressive.

Tried the same engine in a Legacy and thought it a bit gutless, but seems well matched to the Imprezza, if you don't want the full turbo experience.

Don't think the engine is quite as economical as Subaru would like to think 'cos you do need to rev it.
2006 Subaru Impreza 2.0R - Happy Blue!
Brand new non-turbo engine producing almost as much power as the old 2.0 Turbo engine in my Forester (175bhp), and probably better economy and torque characteristics. Likely to be extremely reliable.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?