What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
from one extreme to the other - nutty_nissan
Ah sod the bangernomics. You only live once, unless you believe in the eternal soul.

I've always driven big, solid cars, and last year my car hit a tree and the paramedics reckoned the size of the car was a major factor in me walking away without even a scratch. The car didn't even have airbags!

I have a budget of 8k. Plus another couple of grand to cover insurance and perhaps an LPG conversion if the car doesn't already have it.

I loved the comfort of the LS400, but fancy something more driver oriented. Any experiences of owning 7 series(94-02), S class(91-99) or A8 (95-03)? Do LPG conversions work well with those cars? Would love to get a Jaguar XJ8, but I'm a big lad and I'm so cramped in those cars. I'm not fussed about mileage.

I read somewhere that the average heart rate of a driver of a luxury car is about 8 beats a minute lower than that of a driver of a small engined small car.
from one extreme to the other - defender
nutty just for the fun of it see if you can find a volvo v90 to have a test drive in,stopped making them in 98,the 3.0litre exec is superb performance.as I said just for fun .
from one extreme to the other - nutty_nissan
Hmmm, good idea but alas I miss the thrust of a 4 litre V8.