What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Omega - Four way tracking needed? - smokie
The Omega failed it's MOT a few weeks back on the rear n/s tyre. This tyre was actually much newer than the rest due to damage to the old one.

The tyre was worn on the inside of the tread only. The MOT chappy told me that the front o/s was nearly marginal, being worn on the inside edge only too. The other tyres seem ok all round.

He suggested 4 way laser tracking. I've had this done before (about 2 years ago, at Micheldever) and it was perfect.

Is his suggestion correct, if not, what else could cause it?
Omega - Four way tracking needed? - islandman
Surprised you haven't posted this question on the Omega Site on Yahoo (unless I,ve missed it -- yes you guessed correctly on a different thread, I also post on that site.

Strangly enough, when I had to replace 2 of my tyres recently, 1 was due to nail in corner which was unrepairable. I thought the tyre was pretty good until I took off only to find same problem as you. The tyre place (a small local garage) couldn't find anything wrong and suggested the 4 wheel laser tracking, which they didn't have the equipment to do. Needless to say, I haven't got round to it yet but have been keeping an eye on the inside of the new tyre. Nothing apparent yet but really to soon.

I will certainly be interested to know if it turns out to be something else.

Good luck
Omega - Four way tracking needed? - smokie
I find logging into that one difficult! I'll make the effort now, especially as I have another question!
Omega - Four way tracking needed? - Dynamic Dave
Suspension bushes maybe? That's what the diagnostic was when the NS rear tyre on my previous Vectra wore on the inner edge.

Also try posting / searching in the Omega section of cavweb.