What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Alloys on a mk3 mondeo - andy30
how do,

i was think of getting these particular alloys by wolfrace.

is it ok to insert the link?

www.dcdezign.com/products_page.asp?subgroup=537&pr...s

when i was in halfords on saturday they seemed to be only 4 stud and old ford type fitting.

can anyone help?
Alloys on a mk3 mondeo - BB
Hi,

Alloys come with different pcd and offset to suit each manufacturer. The ones on display will just be one certain pcd. Ask them behind the counter if they come in your size. I am sure a Mondeo owner will be along soon to tell you the PCD and offset required.

One tip, have a look to see if you can get them off ebay or another store off the internet as they may be cheaper.
that link is the cheapest i've found by a large margin.

i know halfords do price match but they didn't have this model of wheel in the catalog
Alloys on a mk3 mondeo - Armitage Shanks {p}
Try this! tinyurl.com/995wr It is shorter!
just emailed them.

those particular ones won't fit.

mmm... which now
Alloys on a mk3 mondeo - cheddar
Andy,

You are after alloys to cure your previously reported vibration problems? Assuming so, new wheels might well be the answer though equally it could still be a tyre problem , likewise it could be alignment, drive shaft etc etc. Reckon you would be better spending a hundred quid or so getting you Ford dealer to diagnose the problem before you potentailly throw good money after bad. Also note that you will nedd to tell you insurer about the alloys, could cost you another £50 on insurance.

Regards.
i know i know... but i wanted alloys anyway, and i'm looking at alloy and tyre packages, so 4 new tyres too.