What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Motorlogix - Phil I
Have decided to buy Honda FR-v 2.0 VTEC SE. Best deal I could find was from these brokers. Has anyone any experience with this particular broker??. Tks in advance for any info.(Suitably worded to avoid any difficulties with site policy)

Phil I
Motorlogix - blue_haddock
I've no experience of this particular broker but having had a quick look on their website there are a couple of points that i would raise.

First of all it seems like your contract is with the broker rather than the dealer - this can create problems due to 3rd party contracts.

Secondly their initial price looks about on a par with other brokers but they also want a £250 + VAT fee so this pushes their price above other brokers.

Why not have a look at other brokers such as

www.drivethedeal.co.uk/
www.ukcarbroker.co.uk
www.carfile.net/
www.broker4cars.co.uk
www.buymynewcar.com/
Motorlogix - Andy60
As well as quoting me the best price, after a little arm twisting they found a spare car that was already on its way - much quicker than waiting for a factory build.

The fee (and IIRC the deposit) was sent to Motorlogix, but for the car I handed the cheque for the balance to the garage.