What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda FRV exterior design - SjB {P}
I'm not interested in MPVs, and having not seen one in the flesh yet, had no idea what an FR-V looked like beyond HJ's tiny photos in the recent road test report. (HJ and Stephen: I know it uses bandwidth, but please can we have road test photos clickable to something larger, if not full size?)

Anyway, having just watched 5th Gear, where the first view of the FR-V that I clocked was from the side, I was convinced that another one of Bangle's Mangled Wagons had come to blight society with its contrived design. What a complete dead ringer for an X3 sagging under a heavy load!
Honda FRV exterior design - Hull4000
When they introduce the diesel 2.2 i-cTDi next year, it'll be one of the best mini-MPVs around.
Honda FRV exterior design - doctorchris
Well I went down the local Honda dealer and took a look at this here motor.
they had a black model in stock that looked rubbish from the outside and like a hearse inside.
Give me the refreshing Multipla (exciting old model or slightly boring newer model) anytime.
Old-time Honda Jazz lover!
Honda FRV exterior design - doctorchris
OK so Glaswegian for faeces might be slightly offensive but since when has a people carrier for the dead been subject to the heavy hand of cencorship?
Honda FRV exterior design - Dynamic Dave
since when has a people carrier for the dead been subject to
the heavy hand of cencorship?

It's the last 4 letters of hearse that caused the swear filter to kick in.
Honda FRV exterior design - Sofa Spud
Off on a slight tangent, but the same sort of thing......

I saw my first Seat Altea mini MPV today. In press photos the car looked strikingly different, if not altogether pretty. However, on the road the red example looked surprisingly bland and 'Japanesy'. Its VW Touran cousin, which is supposed to be the bland one, looks much crisper.

Cheers, Sofa Spud