What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
VW Passat ABS light problem - delboy1273
Wondering if any of you VW mechanics have any ideas, ive got VW passat s-reg 1.8 turbo i recently changed the brake pads,this model doesnt have the pad wear indicator, anyway afterwards the ABS light started to flash and a red brake warning light was on. any ideas? does it need reseting? ive tried disconnecting battery but still abs light comes on any ideas would be appreciated.
VW Passat ABS light problem - Dulwich Estate
Had this on my A4 once. Brake pad fitter nicked (as in cut a bit) or pinched the ABS sensor wire. An easy fix if it's this problem.
VW Passat ABS light problem - delboy1273
checked the sensor wiring doesnt seem to be damaged.anybody know how to remove wheel sensor for cleaning?
VW Passat ABS light problem - elekie&a/c doctor
ABS sensors on passat/audi A4 are a push fit.It is unlikley that they will need cleaning but may have been dislodged & need re-seating.Carefully pull the sensors out of the hub about 10mm & then push fully home.Driving the car very slowly will reset air gap.
VW Passat ABS light problem - DL
Aren't A4 front sensors hidden inside the hub? Mine are not visible from outside.....
--
groups.msn.com/honestjohn - Pictures say a thousand words.....