Saab Stolen - Tom S-S
Some low life has helped themselves to my immaculate 1990 16valve turbo 5 door. It is in jet black and has a full leather interior.

Reg No. H575 EPM

It was stolen in the Otley (W Yorks) area on we think Monday evening.

Any sighting will be greatly appreciated - so fellows keep your eyes peeled.

regards
Saab Stolen - Anglesey Ian
Sorry to hear about your experience and loss Tom. I fear that the insurance amount will only cover a fraction of what the car was worth to you.

Your posting (on HJ) is a shot in the dark of course but \'nothing ventured nothing gained\'. I have extended family members in your part of the world who are all Saab enthusiasts and pay notice to other Saabs on the road. I will pass on the details.

Trust that your situation is resolved

AI
Saab Stolen - Mapmaker
Bad luck. & now in boxes, on its way to Nigeria. Happened to me twice earlier this year with a Merc. 2 Mercs, rather. Insurance company offered me less than they put the insurance up by!
SAAB STOLEN - Ian (Cape Town)
I doubt Nigeria, as they are LHDers. However, as SAAB S Africa has recently gone belly-up, it may be en route here, as spares... Sorry to hear, Tom.
SAAB STOLEN - volvoman
Judging by the state of some of the stolen 'vehicles' (as shown on TV here recently) being exported to Nigeria, I don't think they'd even notice an RHD and even if they did, I'm sure it'd be the least of their problems!