What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
HONDA motorcycle service centres - 2wowheels
Attention HONDA bikers!!! I've been looking for the whole time i've had my HONDACBR600fw for a well respected service centre as everywhere i've been in the past including Fowlers, SWSB, Severnside and R.E.P.S have failed to completely satisfy me. I know that they do all the basic stuff but they got their down sides(trust me). I live in the chepstow area so if there's some bikers in the know of a really good service centre in the radius of say 100miles of this location.....spill the beans:) PLEAZ
HONDA motorcycle service centres - OldPeculiar
My Dad has riden Honda's for many years (hes got a pan at the moment) and uses City motorcycles in Bristol just at the bottom of the M32 (so easy for you to get too). To my knowledge he's never had any problems with them.
HONDA motorcycle service centres - SjB {P}
For me, Brian Gray Motorcycles, who trade as Powerbiking, in High Wycombe, Bucks.

Superb. They came highly recommended to me when I purchased my Hornet 600 in 1998, and have lived up to this recommendation ever since. I still ride the same bike, and have used Brian Gray for all servicing and MOTs since. Never, ever, a problem, and I am treated like a friend even though Honda build quality means the bike only every goes in for an annual service and MOT, plus tyres, so my business is not huge. I have even asked for advice, and been given it despite no business resulting, and when I was a newbie with my new bike, was shown the correct way to check and tension the chain, check brake pads for wear, adjust cables, and so on.

www.powerbiking.co.uk
Telephone number on the web site.

Ask for Pete, who runs the servicing and accessories part of the business.
HONDA motorcycle service centres - Mike 996
I've used Bevans in Cardiff, and friends I know have used Thunderoad in Bridgend. Wayne Bowen in Treorchy is supposed to be quite good as well.