Nissan 200sx with 85k - Stuey01
I\'m after a Nissan 200 (the S14a model with the squarer headlamps). I\'ve found one that seems to be in good nick, but it\'s done 85,000 miles, albeit with a full main dealer service history.

Has anyone had any experience of high mileage 200s

Other than that, it\'s a mint-ish Touring model with a manual \'box priced at £5.5k, which seems to be good money

Any help greatfully received!

Cheers
S
Nissan 200sx with 85k - Vansboy
There were dozens of these sold into the leasing companies at heavily discounted prices in 1999/2000.List was around £22,000, but actually only costing £17,000 ish.

There were plenty taken as user-chooser 2nd car options & sold through auction after 18month/2year contracts, with minimal miles. I was bidding on a red 6000 mile 99V for weeks in Mamnchester BCA, at just £8,500 - they wanted £1,000 more - never did get it!!

Touring model is a must.

Make sure you fit in the seats, they seem small & uncomfortable.

Avoid the metalics, lots weak paint finish, easily damaged by bird poo.Black is bad for this too. Red is best.

Look at the rear end/rear quaters, so easy to loose it in the wet, so good chance of repairs, here.

Nissan build quality & engines should be OK.

Guess you've checked the insurance costs!!

Have fun!

VB
Nissan 200sx with 85k - Older_not_wiser
I second the seats comment.

Only car I've owned that I had to change the seats.
Nissan 200sx with 85k - Stuey01
Thanks guys - I'm going to have a look at the weekend, so I may well be back on here!

Cheers
S
Nissan 200sx with 85k - Yak
If you want lots of information about the 200SX S14a ( the one you are interesed in) have a look around www.sxoc.com/vbb/ we are a friendly bunch :D
--------
Nissan 200SX, modded, 240bhp : fast!
Peugeot 106 1.4 XND Graduate : slow!