What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
MOT and servicing ? Basingstoke area. - mattj1
Hi All, I need to get my wife?s T reg Astra booked in for MOT and servicing next month. Any ideas for the best place for either, used to use the main dealer when it was a company car, now it is up to us (me)!?

Matt

==============
Basingtoke, because someone has too....
MOT and servicing ? Basingstoke area. - No Do$h
Sadly (yeah, right!) my sole experience of Basingstoke involves passing through it on my way to other places.

Hopefully someone will be along with something a bit more useful soon.

No Dosh
mailto:Alan_moderator@honestjohn.co.uk
MOT and servicing ? Basingstoke area. - SpamCan61 {P}
When I lived in basingstoke I found Grantleys pretty good; unlike another outfit who I presumably can't name :-/....failed my car on 8 counts; took it elsewhere, it failed on 2.
MOT and servicing ? Basingstoke area. - Dynamic Dave
Whole list of them here, but no experience of using any of them.

www.findamotcentre.co.uk/mot-dealers/h_dealers.htm

Is there a Vauxhall Masterfit in your local area? Major service and MOT for £150.

vauxhall.co.uk/masterfit/masterservice.htm

MOT and servicing ? Basingstoke area. - Kevin

My Chevy is booked in for an MOT and oil/filter change this Thursday at Andy Shore garage in Winklebury. It's a small independent place that I've used for MOT's and odd maintenance jobs for the past three years with no complaints.

There's also Elite Carriage Co. at Phoenix Green who were very helpful when I first imported the car and the Halfords/AA Service Centre on Brighton Hill roundabout.

Kevin...
MOT and servicing ? Basingstoke area. - johnsnc
Heading a bit out of town a bit I've used DC Autos in Overton on many occasions (more than 10 years and various vehicles) and would recommend them.
MOT and servicing – Basingstoke area. - PoloGirl
Finally a question I can answer!! I grew up in Basingstoke, and always used Bryant and Freeman over at Houndmills... as has my dad for about the last 20 years, and thats one of the best reccommendations you can get.
MOT and servicing ? Basingstoke area. - mattj1
Thanks all for the suggestions, I'll be sorting out the arrangments in the next few days - so wish me luck!

Matt