What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
micheldever tyres - bob
is this place that i've heard mention countless times, in winchester?
Re: micheldever tyres - honest john
I posted a list of all the branches in The Backroom a couple of months back. The main one is at Micheldever Station near Andover, not that far from Basingstoke. First left off the A303 once you make the turn off the M3.

HJ
Re: micheldever tyres - honest john
Sorry, guys, I thought I put a list of Micheldever associated companies on The Backroom, but I can't find it either. This may link you direct to the micheldever website: www.micheldever.co.uk If it doesn't, there's a link on The Scratchpad.

HJ
Re: micheldever tyres - Tim Guymer
Head down the A33 from the A303 and take the first right hand turn. Follow that road into 30mph zone road bends 90 degrees round to the right and Micheldever Tyres the big grey building on the right.

Incidentally does anyone on the commute to London from the South coast every try using the A33 instead of the M3 during rush hour? Fantastically quiet road outside of rush hour and very straight.
Re: micheldever tyres - The Growler
It probably won't be (uncrowded) any more now that you've told every one.
Re: micheldever tyres - J Todd
If you do a search for "Micheldever Tyres" specifying 90 days period, you will get all the answers you want. Micheldever is owned by the Todd family - no relation.