What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Autoglym Lifeshine - Steve S
I quote:-

"The Autoglym Lifeshine system offers a unique and realistic opportunity to keep your car in top condition for as long as you own it, up to ten tears. Specially treated surfaces maintain appearance to give miles of pleasure and retain re-sale value."

Anybody had any experience of this?

Autoglym Lifeshine - Mondaywoe
Haven't heard of it. Do they mean their two stage polish - resin, followed by gloss protection? If so, I'm not that impressed - results are OK, but it's lots of work and the resin leaves horrible white dust. I'm going to try Meguiars next.

Perhaps this is a totally new product fom AG?

Graeme
Autoglym Lifeshine - epaul
Meguiars, meguiars, meguiars it is the only thing to clean your car with, use it once you wont use anything else again. I used it for the first time last week after the shampoo stage alone it looked like it had been polished.
I did the 4 part cleaning programme that they recommend took all day mind but well worh it.
My 1997 BMW looks better than when it would have come out of the showroom IMO
Autoglym Lifeshine - mal
Been a long term devotee of autoglym but the latest purchase of "extrashine" leaves a smeary kind of greasy surface which is difficult to remove so I think I will give Meguiares a go.

Anyone know the cheapest supplier?.

Regards Mal.
Autoglym Lifeshine - patently
Lifeshine is a dealer-applied treatment for new cars. They treat virtually every surface (so far as I could see) and it takes about half a day per car. You also get a bag of Autoglym products RRP £40 at Halfords.

The initial finish on day 1 is a bit greasy and apt to pick up fingermarks - I got a bit paranoid about touching the door handle only, not the metal. I'm now on day 42 and it has settled down - the exterior looks superb, as if the polish has hardened up.

Mind you, it should look superb after only 42 days. The real question is what it looks after day 1000+....