What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Kuga Phev - Ford Kuga 22 plate Recall - Jon Holmes123
After quite a long saga and over a year since the original Recall notice was issued for my Ford Kuga 22 plate PHEV, the dealership took the car in last week to have the fire safety recall work completed in the form of a software update and also replaced the faulty 12 volt battery with a new AGM battery. My trouble is I have nothing from either the Dealership or from Ford to say the work has been completed and the Recall no longer applies to my car. I have been email ping ponging between the Dealership and Ford but so far they have not provided any official written confirmation that the Recall is now complete. I am concerned as eventually when it comes to selling the car I will need to show what work has been done and that the recall was fixed, but so far I have nothing stating this - any guidance on this issue would be greatly appreciated Jon
Ford Kuga Phev - Ford Kuga 22 plate Recall - elekie&a/c doctor
When you come to sell the car , I’m not sure that any body would want or need to know the recall has been completed. My old Bmw 330 was recalled for 2 replacement airbags. The work was carried by the dealer , but I have no documentation that it’s been done .
Ford Kuga Phev - Ford Kuga 22 plate Recall - bathtub tom

The DVLA website shows what recalls are around for each car. Does that show the recall's been implemented?