What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda CRV Diesel - HectorG
I've just been informed by Chiswick Honda that the introduction of the diesel CRV has been put back until probably 2006 because of technical problems associated with fitting it in the CRV chassis.

In fact it may not be used in the CRV until the new/facelifted model scheduled for 2006.

BTW they also told me that Honda were only building 6000 diesel engines as it would not be on sale in Japan or USA. They will then reappraise the situation.

This may explain why I could not negotiate much of a discount on a new Accord Tourer diesel, which is superb,as numbers are limited.

I hope this info is of interest to backroomers who have shown an interest in Honda's wonderful new diesel.the situation may change re the CRV as Honda Japan are keeping tight lipped.

HectorG
Honda CRV Diesel - Robbie
I'm rather peed off as I paid a deposit on a new diesel Accord Tourer on 6th November. I was told it should arrive towards the end of January/beginning of February. Now I'm told it will be end of March/early April.

I taxed my present car for six months only, as I expected to have my new car before the tax was due. Looks as if I'll have to tax it again from 1st April.