What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Nobel M12 GTO engine choice - BaseRSXmanual
What other engines are used in Britain the Nobel besides the Ford 3.0L TT V6?
Which has more power? The Ford Twin Turbo V6 or the Ford Supercharged V6? I know the TT is a 3.0L, what L is the SC? Which engine weighs more?
With the TT and SC is anyone in the world making more powerful engines for the weight than Ford for the price??? It seems like you can get way more HP to weight for the dollar (or pound as it were) with Ford than any other engine maker period (motorcycle engines like Suzuki in the Westfield excluded).
Nobel M12 GTO engine choice - twinexhaust
Can't answer your question but out of interest I was reading about the Noble R400 that will be available April onwards. This will use a revised version of the GTO 3 litre engine to develop 400 bhp. 0-100 mph should be just over 8 secs - pretty rapid. Really aimed at track days and will come with roll cage and extinquisher installed. Compared to the GTO, weight has been reduced to under 1 tonne.
Nobel M12 GTO engine choice - J Bonington Jagworth
"..is anyone in the world making more powerful engines for the weight than Ford"

They've been doing this for some time. The 1965 7-litre 'cammer' V8 was good for 650hp @ 7500 rpm (!). Here it is in an AC Cobra, which must have been a bit lively...

www.me.mtu.edu/~prater/carpics/fords/427camco.jpg