What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
X clusiv - Aygo - Paul Hicks

Someone was asking about a Toyota Aygo my partner is on her second one very good car running cost low MPG good only 2 things let it down very small boot and parcel shelf is useless keeps falling off and to thing

X clusiv - Aygo - badbusdriver

Someone was asking about a Toyota Aygo my partner is on her second one very good car running cost low MPG good only 2 things let it down very small boot and parcel shelf is useless keeps falling off and to thing

The size of the boot is only a drawback if you need a bigger one. If this is the case, how can that be the car's fault?, the buyer should have bought a car with a boot big enough for their requirements.

X clusiv - Aygo - SLO76
Robust little city cars but getting a bit pricey new these days as with everything else. I’d buy a used Yaris instead, it’s more solid, more refined, nearly as cheap to run and it’ll take an impact better.
X clusiv - Aygo - Lee Power

Don't forget the 108 / C1 are basically the same car as the Aygo but with less fashionable badges attached - just remember to pick the bulletproof 1 litre Toyota powered versions & avoid the 1.2 Purecrap engine.

Luckily the Aygo was only sold with the 1 litre Toyota power unit.

All new Aygo is due to appear in the not to distant future & its using the TNGA GA-B platform ( same as the current Yaris ) so should be a lot safer in an accident.