What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Great British Car Journey - johnnyrev

I had a day out to the new car museum up near Matlock yesterday. It’s quite a small place, but worth a visit. You get given a device with some headphones when you arrive to give a commentary as you walk round. There are some interesting cars!
The only disappointment was that you can have a drive of some of the cars, but at the moment that’s only happening at the weekend.

Great British Car Journey - 72 dudes

I had a day out to the new car museum up near Matlock yesterday. It’s quite a small place, but worth a visit. You get given a device with some headphones when you arrive to give a commentary as you walk round. There are some interesting cars!
The only disappointment was that you can have a drive of some of the cars, but at the moment that’s only happening at the weekend.

Yes, went last week whilst up there on holiday. Tried to book a drive for the Tuesday but found out the same thing!

Still a great exhibition though. Stand outs for me were the huge 1953 Austin A70 Hereford, the 1960 Sunbeam Rapier and the 1963 Rover 110 in cream.