What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
To Avent - changedsam2

Hello, please can you stop banning me. I am really sorry for the way I acted.I am banned from piston heads as well. Please just tell me where I can go if you are going to keep banning me. What is another car site I can use because I can't find any. Please don't ban me and just give me one more chance

Its not my fault

To Avent - changedsam2

And please let me see your reply as well and don't delete the thread. Yet me know why

To Avent - changedsam2

I am applying for my provisional tomorrow with help from my mother so that is the first step. When should I start contacting driving instructors in Chester for lessons

To Avent - Trilogy.

Always someone else isn't it. Too late for another chance, you've already had some, blowing every single one.

And it's Avant.

To Avent - changedsam2

Then where do I go for driving advice. Look I know I have to work hard for what I want and I'm going to try and do that. I'm going to change my actions now because Im fed up getting banned from everywhere and not being part of a nice community

To Avent - Trilogy.

Quite simple, ask a driving instructor. I do wonder how you got into uni.

Good bye!

To Avent - Bromptonaut

In simple terms most of us will cut you some slack for Dyspraxia.

Equally we're not going to tolerate being abused. If you cannot control that then I'm afraid you'll get banned from any other forum or SM too.

Try and compartmentalise your problems. The answer for driving is practice at the HP and Theory tests and otherwise read/heed the ample advice on the net for Dyspraxics learning to drive.

To Avent - changedsam2

Can you advice me on any books that might be good for me to practice to learn the theory

To Avent - changedsam2

Well I got into uni asking my college tutor's for advice and before I was banned the student room gave me help and advice so I was hoping a driving site might be the same. Look I am willing to change. I want to change and be a better and more likable person, I have friends, they like me but I don't act likable on the internet

To Avent - thunderbird

Please just tell me where I can go if you are going to keep banning me

That would be so easy but I do not believe you would understand since you appear to be a totally stupid member of humanity.

A word of wisdom. When I was your age we had no internet. If we did not know something we asked our parents, mates, teachers, even driving instructors when we wanted to learn. There were no dating sites so we had to go out and meet real girls and you may not believe this, they existed even when you did not have a driving licence.

Strange thing is when I was your age many mates went to uni simply for the social activities, no intention of getting a useful degree but it was all free back then. Are you trying to tell us there are no suitable girls to meet or have you alienated all those as well.

When its been decided you are safe to go out alone without any risks to society they may just about let you on a forum again, but hopefully not this one.

To Avent - changedsam2

What's this supposed to mean when it's been decided I am safe to go out alone? I still ask my friends, parents and teachers things I want to know. And I met the girl I like at uni not on a dating site.

To Avent - KB.

If anyone wants a bit of background, just Google samthefootball., (just one of his various forum names).

It'll be seen that the Backroom forum has got away lightly compared to other sites where he has made some really offensive contributions...going back at least two years.

There are at least twenty forums that have been subject to his attention, ranging from Mumsnet to an Airgun forum and taking in a diabetes site along the way (where his contributions were dire, far worse than here).

To Avent - Maxime.

So,

Perhaps if nobody replies to him.?

To Avent - changedsam2

I know and I have been banned from all of them. I just seem to get angry and snap at the smallest things. Its like a switch in my head and I can't control getting angry if people seem to judgy or don't understand

To Avent - Andrew-T

There are at least twenty forums that have been subject to his attention,

That must explain some of the difficulty - Sam spends too much of his time on forums and chatrooms, rather than contacting real-life driving instructors for example. Maybe his parents should limit his keyboard hours ?

To Avent - changedsam2

Andrew, I go to university so they can't limit my keyboard hours because I'm going to be moving into my student house in September anyway.

When I move in there I will feel alot better as well

To Avent - FP

I wish people would stop feeding this poster. The outcome will always be the same - he will find ways to spin out the discussion and at the end it will disintegrate into abuse.

You cannot help him, you cannot reason with him, you cannot win an argument against him.

He needs the sort of help we cannot provide.

To Avent - changedsam2

I've just taken some advice, I'm applying for a provisional tomorrow and I'm willing to change now to become a better person. When I have applied it will give me alot of confidence as well

To Avent - _

This is going beyond silly, I agree with FP and others, so no more suggestions/help from me.

Maybe if we ALL ignore him he'll go away?

To Avent - Trilogy.

I wish people would stop feeding this poster. The outcome will always be the same - he will find ways to spin out the discussion and at the end it will disintegrate into abuse.

You cannot help him, you cannot reason with him, you cannot win an argument against him.

He needs the sort of help we cannot provide.

He won't take any notice of us. One horse who won't drink.

To Avent - changedsam2

Um I am taking notice from you. I am applying for my provisional going to practice and read up the theory. It will just be nice to have a nice supportive site to help me through my journey

To Avent - thunderbird

It will just be nice to have a nice supportive site to help me through my journey

Hope you find one, but if you think people here are going to help you now, forget it.

To Avent - changedsam2

Why not on here. I have said I am sorry which I am. I have apologized. What other site is there

To Avent - Maxime.

www.mind.org.uk/

is an excellent site for people like the OP.and it's free to use. there are online modules to do.

To Avent - changedsam2

Thank you, thank looks like a nice site!

To Avent - changedsam2

Like I said before and I should have done it but i'm taking a break now. I might return in a month or two's time when I've taken steps to improve my life and perhaps will have news on my driving journey.

Thanks to people who have given me advice but I'm going to take it from here. So for now its goodbye

To Avent - KB.

www.mind.org.uk/ is an excellent site for people like the OP.and it's free to use. there are online modules to do.

Good idea but he's already been there - he's been trolling and causing trouble on sane.org and other mental heatlth forums using his other non de plume(s).

I was slightly amused to see his trolling on the airgun forum. You tend to get all sorts on there - a forum inhabited by people who use all manner of shooting hardware (they don't confine their shooting to airguns) is an odd place to wind people up.

To Avent - changedsam2

I am not trolling or causing trouble on there. Again those sites just didn't understand. And how can asking for a girlfriend on a mental health site which causes mental health for me is wrong

http://sane.org.uk/support_forum/viewtopic.php?t=35126&p=291425

This is what I wrote and that is not causing trouble

Anyway, goodbye because I'm going to live in the real world now and away from forumswhich are not doing my mental health any good these past few years

Edited by changedsam2 on 06/07/2020 at 14:02

To Avant - Avant

Please stick to that last sentence.

I sent you this morning an Email which you clearly haven't read. I have now forward it to yet another address, the one that appears on this thread.....which is now closed.