What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Hazard Test is not fair - travelguy1234

I did a practice one and failed but I pressed the hazards there were. I don't understand because what it said i failed i pressed as well.

I'm so angry because they make it so hard!!

Hazard Test is not fair - Bromptonaut

I'm so angry because they make it so hard!!

That's the point; it's intended to be at least as difficult as perceiving hazards in real world motoring.

Hazard Test is not fair - thunderbird

Just like your University exams they make these difficult so that you have to do some work before sitting them to ensure that you pass.

What would be the point if anyone off the street could simply walk in and pass with no work.

Its not a free ride, you only get out what you put in.

But I don't have time to do the work. They should make it easier because its the practical that matters most

Hazard Test is not fair - bathtub tom

But I don't have time to do the work. They should make it easier because its the practical that matters most

If you don't have time to do the work, then you don't have time to learn to drive properly. I, for one, will be glad if you're not allowed on the road.

Poor you. Perhaps if you ask nicely they will arrange a special simplified theory and practical test that fits around your studies.

But surely if you are at Uni you have a brain and can cope with exams. Treat it like any other exam, work, revise, work, revise etc.

Mate you do realize I am doing a placement year next year 2021-2022. How the well do i pass the theory test and practical test in the space of 9 months while having to do uni exams and assignments next year.

To be honest I think the theory should be scrapped, practical is what matters most and gives you the freedom

Hazard Test is not fair - RT

Mate you do realize I am doing a placement year next year 2021-2022. How the well do i pass the theory test and practical test in the space of 9 months while having to do uni exams and assignments next year.

To be honest I think the theory should be scrapped, practical is what matters most and gives you the freedom

So many students before you have coped just fine with university studies, learning to drive, earning the money for the lessons and having a good time - all at the same time - so why do you need to be an exception?

Yeah but many students don't have dyspraxcia like I do you stupid idiot!

Hazard Test is not fair - mcb100
Insulting people trying to help you is never a smart move.
When it comes to taking the theory test, declare that you have dyspraxia and allowances may be made for you, maybe extra time.

You said on the 25th June (jut over a week ago)

Um I'm not going to get angry or like I did before so please can you either answer this thread or not put comments like this. I deserve another chance, My mental health was very bad but improving very slowly now

And now you are back to your old ways.

I can see a ban on the way when I look into my tea leaves.

Hazard Test is not fair - Engineer Andy

My BIL does suffer from it and managed to pass. With hard work and perseverence, you will too.

Hazard Test is not fair - dan86

I'm dyspraxic and managed to study and work whilst learning to drive, insulting people and claing them idiots won't get you much more help on here. Its not the first time you've thrown a paddy like a 2 year old because lifes unfair. Some people are just unsuited to driving.

Theirs a reason the driving test is hard its to weed put the people who just shouldn't be on the road.

Hazard Test is not fair - drbe

That's tautology, surely?

Hazard Test is not fair - Andrew-T

Several people have expressed sympathy for your problem. Society can provide help for sufferers in their daily life, but the reason for the driving tests is to make sure all drivers can join the public dodgem race competently, without damaging others. That's why there are no cop-outs for unlucky people such as yourself. You just need to moderate your sense of entitlement - suggesting that because you have a placement next year you should get an exemption of some kind.

Hazard Test is not fair - Terry W

Don't know exactly what you did but bear in mind that "false positives" will reduce your score.

A false positive is when you click but there is no real hazard - eg: an adult with a child in a push chair walking along the pavement is not a hazard, but if they are waiting to cross the road they are a potential hazard.

So it is no good clicking at everything - you need to be selective.

Hazard Test is not fair - Jamie3141

This is true, but clicking on something that isn't a hazard (a potential hazard) won't take points off.

If you see a hazard developing and click once in the frame that would score 5 points, and then in quick succession two more times (in the frames that would score 4 and 3 points), you'll score some integer average of the points or perhaps the minimum (3). If you continue to click then you'll just be scored 0 for that hazard.

Similarly, if you're clicking when neither a potential or developing hazard is in view and gather 20 'red flags' the system will just award you 0 points. There are (I think) 5 hazards per clip and so you should likely only have 5-10 flags at the bottom of the screen. Anymore than this and you're clicking too much!

(OP, watch this video for more info: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQRkmdhwJs)

Hazard Test is not fair - _

When youngrovergirl passed her UK theory test, she had a discussion about the hazards (afterwards) and her point of view was that she saw hazards where they didn't, But in the middle east where she drove before anything near a road was hazard..

Hazard Test is not fair - focussed

I was an instructor in the early 2000's during the time that the hazard perception test was introduced. And later when the DSA as it was then, had all instructors take the test Many including me initially had difficulty with the test because we were spotting the hazards too early and clicking before the invisible "scoring window" in the software opened. This was because the invisible "scoring window" was not set up for experienced trained drivers like instructors but for the average learner.

Above average learners and those with previous road experience also suffered from this.

The OP needs to practice to get used to when the reaction is required, and what to react to.

There are lots of clips to practice on and mock tests on this website:-

https://hazardperceptiontest.net/

Hope this helps the OP.

Edited by focussed on 04/07/2020 at 16:50

Hazard Test is not fair - Will deBeast

Our friend's boy failed the hazard perception test. Badly.

It turned out he'd been pressing the (non-touch sensitive) screen, instead of using the mouse!

Our friend's boy failed the hazard perception test. Badly.

It turned out he'd been pressing the (non-touch sensitive) screen, instead of using the mouse!

D'Oh! Let's just hope he understands that, assuming he eventually passes, when he selects his first car. Quite a lot now don't come with touch screens!

Hazard Test is not fair - jc2

When all else fails,read the instructions!

Hazard Test is not fair - Avant

"Yeah but many students don't have dyspraxcia like I do you stupid idiot!"

If you have dyspraxia, you have our sympathy. So why forfeit it by being rude?

You have been given sound advice here and on other threads: (a) prepare properly for the theory test between now and when you go back to university, and (b) have driving lessons in your university town.

But you reject the advice, usually in language which implies that you know the answers and we don't (so why ask?). When things go wrong for you, it isn't always someone else's fault.

Will you please NOT use this forum again. Clearly we are no help to you. Because of your dyspraxia I won't disable your account for now, but I won't hesitate to do so if you come back and insult someone.

I should add - thanks to Andy and Dan above for their evidence that despite dyspraxia things can be achieved.

Rather as with dyslexia, I think it's best to view dyspraxia as not so much a disability as a different way of doing things, learning in particular. The rest of us need to make allowances, but equally the people concerned need to accept what they have and strive to overcome any problems they have.

That includes asking for help and being grateful when help is given.

Hazard Test is not fair - _

I should add here that my niece (who is now a very good intensive care nurse) suffered from dyspraxia, but worked hard, and with her parents support did her theory and practical tests and passed both. She plans her routes in advance, avoids motorways (partly because she drives a smart for 2)..

She is a credit to all those who helped her, and was and is grateful for the support given, but realisedthat SHE was the one who had to do better..

There is no sin in failing an exam or theory test. next time prepare better.

Good luck.

Edited by _ORB_ on 05/07/2020 at 14:34

So you think I could pass with the right work even with my placement year next year. What if I don't pass by then that would be a disaster because it would mean taking a year out of driving and still having to wear a mask on public transport by the time 2022 comes

So you think I could pass with the right work even with my placement year next year. What if I don't pass by then that would be a disaster because it would mean taking a year out of driving and still having to wear a mask on public transport by the time 2022 comes

Use those negatives as incentives to do all that is necessary to pass.

Hazard Test is not fair - KB.

The forum moderator wrote, quite clearly :-

Will you please NOT use this forum again. Clearly we are no help to you. Because of your dyspraxia I won't disable your account for now, but I won't hesitate to do so if you come back and insult someone.

A generous or sympathetic explanation for your continuing with the topic could simply be that you didn't see it. But you have now.

KB, don't try and bait me, he said don't use this forum again if I come back and insult someone. You can help me and this is a good site to help me

And I won't insult anyone again. I have improved so much. I just need to control my temper because i snap sometimes if I am depressed. I feel more positive now and things have improved due to me taking medication and trying to stay off forums more but i still get upset sometimes

KB, don't try and bait me, he said don't use this forum again if I come back and insult someone. You can help me and this is a good site to help me

Only just spotted this post, please ignore the help I tried to give you below.

Avant clearly said Will you please NOT use this forum again, nothing about not insulting anyone so be a good boy and go away for now and for all time.

I won't disable your account for now, but I won't hesitate to do so if you come back and insult someone.

He also said that, so I'm not going to insult anyone again. And why should I go away all the time. You do realize this is not my fault the way I am. Where else do I get advice about driving lessons or cars

I am banned from so many sites I actually want to be part of a nice community which this one seems like.

If I get banned then please tell me somewhere that can give me advice about driving

Edited by travelguy1234 on 05/07/2020 at 16:42

You do realize this is not my fault the way I am. Where else do I get advice about driving lessons or cars?

No one has suggested that it is 'your fault', but unfortunately you are the only person who can take control and adjust your behaviour. And Avant actually said 'Will you please not use this forum again (full stop). My interpretation of his remarks was that you are welcome to visit, but less welcome to begin threads or complicate existing threads.

You have to admit that you have repeated yourself a lot on this topic, even changing identity once or twice.

Edited by Andrew-T on 05/07/2020 at 18:28

To be fair if he did ban me i would just return again like I did last time.

You tell me this, where else to I go for advice about driving. Im banned from the

1. Student Room

2. Money Saving Expert

3. Digital Spy

4. AV Fourms

5. The Sleeping Dogs

6. Urban

So many sites have banned me just for mental health issues and getting angry because I 1 havent got a girlfriend, 2 can't drive, 3 haven't graduated from uni and 4 haven't got a job

If I had all 4 of these I would be happier

My stepbrother is due to get married next year, my stepsister is living with her boyfriend and looking for a house (Me-I'm still living with my parents being older then them and no where near getting where I want to be in life)

To be fair if he did ban me i would just return again like I did last time.

You tell me this, where else to I go for advice about driving. Im banned from the

1. Student Room

2. Money Saving Expert

3. Digital Spy

4. AV Fourms

5. The Sleeping Dogs

6. Urban

So many sites have banned me just for mental health issues and getting angry because I 1 havent got a girlfriend, 2 can't drive, 3 haven't graduated from uni and 4 haven't got a job

If I had all 4 of these I would be happier

My stepbrother is due to get married next year, my stepsister is living with her boyfriend and looking for a house (Me-I'm still living with my parents being older then them and no where near getting where I want to be in life)

Try piston heads that's a motoring website with a knowledgeable forum but I doubt they'd put up with your behaviour any more than the others.

If I had all 4 of these I would be happier.

You've spent many hours on here asking for advice, and have been given some, which it seems has not provided the answers you want. You are looking for a shoulder to cry on, and I'm afraid a motoring forum can only be a poor substitute. After a while the sympathetic souls will get tired of trotting out the same replies, you get a bit annoyed, and sometimes end up being 'banned'. Then the cycle starts again with a new alias. Is that the best way forward ?

Well no the advice hasn't worked yet

am I driving yet, no, am i getting a job-no, have i got a girlfriend-no

So no the advice isn't working

So you think I could pass with the right work even with my placement year next year.

I learned to drive when I was a 17 year old apprentice and in addition to doing the day job had to attend college for 1 1/2 days a week plus 1 evening (total learning hours 14 which is only 2 hours less than the 16 that constitutes a full time course these days). Then I had to do the courseworks etc in my spare time.

But the incentive to put in hours learning to drive (I had 17 lessons from early June to early November plus a small amount of time with dad in his car once I had become slightly competent) was the fact I would no longer have to wait for buses at 5.30 on a wet winters morning plus getting too and from college 3 times a week was a total pain, 2 buses each way.

I was spending probably 10 hours a week on buses going to work and to college (plus time spent walking and waiting), when I had passed those journeys could be done in way less than 3 hours in a dry warm car so well worth the effort.

After those 5 months of tuition I passed first time but then began the hard work, I had actually learn to drive. That is very different to learning how to pass the test since you are not driving on the same routes every week in daylight in light traffic. You have to drive on many different roads, in the dark, sometimes in foul weather surrounded by many idiots who do not realise you are a new driver.

So don't for one minute think the theory bit is the hard part, that is easy, you can press reset if you get it wrong and no one is harmed.

Driving is not a right, its a privilege.

Whilst I passed my driving test aged 18 (in between finishing 6th form and going to uni), I did not drive again until 6 years later - well after I started work. I wanted to save up so I could afford to buy (outright) my first car so that the only debt I'd have (luckily my college years were before the changes to who paid the fees and the level of them) was a mortgage.

Whilst obviously there was no pandemic at that time, things aren't as bad as the media say, especially for younger members of society, who are far more likely to get a mild form of the virus should they catch it.

For the time being, it's something we all have to live with and make the best of as we can, including using public transport/cycling/walking to college/work.

Best of luck.

Public transport doesn't look good at the moment, nor does walking when trying to attract girls, not when my stepbrother and stepsister can drive and their partners can also drive but I cant.

How would I be able to

1. Take the girl I like home if i can't drive

2. Visit the girl I like if I can't drive because I'm not using a mask on public transport and she lives too far away to cycle and walk so driving is the only option

I should add - thanks to Andy and Dan above for their evidence that despite dyspraxia things can be achieved.

Rather as with dyslexia, I think it's best to view dyspraxia as not so much a disability as a different way of doing things, learning in particular. The rest of us need to make allowances, but equally the people concerned need to accept what they have and strive to overcome any problems they have.

That includes asking for help and being grateful when help is given.

I've never let it hold me back I've always just got on with life instead of saying i can't do this or I can't do that due to it. If I want to succeed in something I put the work in and do what it takes same with the theory test when I was learning to drive.

Thing is dan86 in the past I have let it hold me back, getting a job, getting a girlfriend, not being liked, being at university later, being made fun of.

I am getting more confident and trying to be like you but its still difficult

Hazard Test is not fair - primus 1

I’m afraid there’s no easy way, you have to put the hard yards in, if you want something badly enough you will do it, I’m sure you’ll find a way to juggle both your studies and theory test, don’t give up and good luck..

Hazard Test is not fair - Trilogy.

Some young lads don't have a car but still find a girlfriend. Let your personality attract a girl, not a car. If a girl only wants to be with you if you have a car she's not worth it. Sometimes in life being patient is a virtue, I know it's not always easy but with patience and perseverance you'll get there in the end.

Today plenty of young men in their 30s and older are still living with their parents. These days not an unusual situation.

Good luck!

When your stepbrother is due to get married next year to his partner and gets to be with her and your stepsister is living with her boyfriend and looking for a house

When they can both drive and both graduated and both have jobs then you will know what its like for me

I can't even go on a date with a girl I like because I wouldn't even be able to hug her so how on earth would I be able to take my relationship to the next step with her. I haven't even told her I like her because this virus ruined it

Plenty in the same boat as you regarding dating. My nephew has a girlfriend yet he has to social distance from her and accepts it,

But its not fair my stepbrother doesn't have to do that with his partner and my stepsister doesn't have to do it with her partner

When will I actually have some luck go my way.

I am so tempted to break the rules, ask the girl I like out, meet up with her and give her a hug.

For too long have i lived in the shadow of my stepsiblings not having the things I want and I am not willing to accept that for much longer

Edited by travelguy1234 on 05/07/2020 at 22:54

Instead of saying that life isn't fair, much better to think positively and concentrate on the things that you're good at. Everyone has talents, including you.

Usual 24-hour warning - I'll close this thread at the end of tomorrow unless anyone has anything interesting to say.

But how can I think positive when I can't do anything. I can't drive at the moment, I can't see the girl I like at the moment, I can't graduate from uni at the moment, can't get a job at the moment.

I can't do any of those things

My stepbrother and stepsister have all of that, they are with their partners while I have to face being stuck with my b***** parents for the next two months until hopefully I can move into my student house

Even if i could ask that girl out I wouldn't be able to hold her, to kiss her so whats the point

Also I have just read thing

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/04/driving-lessons-resume-in-england-but-learners-face-long-wait-for-test

Why does the person think people starting won't pass this year. That is out of order. I wanted to pass this year

I WANT TO BEAT MY STEPBROTHER AND STEPSISTER BUT I'M LOSING

I WANT THE CAR, I WANT THE GIRLFRIEND, I WANT THE JOB AND TO HAVE GRADUATED FROM UNI

I HATE THEM

I HATE THEM

I HATE THEM

Also I have just read thing

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/04/driving-lessons-resume-in-england-but-learners-face-long-wait-for-test

Why does the person think people starting won't pass this year. That is out of order. I wanted to pass this year

I WANT TO BEAT MY STEPBROTHER AND STEPSISTER BUT I'M LOSING

I WANT THE CAR, I WANT THE GIRLFRIEND, I WANT THE JOB AND TO HAVE GRADUATED FROM UNI

I HATE THEM

I HATE THEM

I HATE THEM

You hate you're step siblings because they've been more successful in life than you, that's extremely shallow and bitter and probably a turn off for many women.

But its not fair my stepbrother doesn't have to do that with his partner and my stepsister doesn't have to do it with her partner

When will I actually have some luck go my way.

I am so tempted to break the rules, ask the girl I like out, meet up with her and give her a hug.

For too long have i lived in the shadow of my stepsiblings not having the things I want and I am not willing to accept that for much longer

Life isn't fair, you have to earn the things you want no body can just hand them to you, you're acting like a toddler who can't have what they want instead of going out and achieving it.

Girls or women I should say won't want to go out with you if you're acting this way.

But I can't achieve anything at the moment because I can't actually do anything. You tell me what I could actually do today to improve my life. And yes I do hate my stepsiblings for being more sucessful, I don't have issues

Like I said how would you like it is

1. You couldn't drive but they can

2. You don't have a partner but they do

3. You haven't graduated from uni but they have

4. You haven't got a job but they do

But I can't achieve anything at the moment because I can't actually do anything.

But nor can other people, for the same reasons. To that extent life is 'fair' - whatever that means in this context. It's usually a moan without a genuine excuse.

But I can't achieve anything at the moment because I can't actually do anything. You tell me what I could actually do today to improve my life. And yes I do hate my stepsiblings for being more sucessful, I don't have issues

Like I said how would you like it is

1. You couldn't drive but they can

2. You don't have a partner but they do

3. You haven't graduated from uni but they have

4. You haven't got a job but they do

Acting like that will just make u sad and lonely. If u want something you go out and earn it.

1. I'd learn how to drive.

2. I'd put myself out there and start chatting to girls (women in my case) I liked

3. Id stick at studying

4. Id go get a job

Its not hard you need professional help. You're not the only person to suffer with mental health issues.

Coming on here bing rude to people isn't the help you need.

Yeah but Dan

1. I can't drive today

2. I can't talk to the girl I like today

3. I can't graduate today

4. I can't get a job today because there are no jobs out there you stupid knob

Like I said, my step siblings have all of that TODAY

I Dont!!

Hazard Test is not fair - FP

I did warn the forum about this poster.

As I said in a thread some weeks ago, though he may be pitied and people may want to help, his problems are such that a forum like this is not the right place for it.

He needs the sort of professional help we cannot provide.

There is no point in my saying anything further. Continue to engage if you must, but I suggest you're wasting your time if you do.

i dont need help though

Hazard Test is not fair - paul 1963

I wasn't going to post but....Sam, ( that's your name right?) let's put aside your other problems for a moment, this is a motoring forum and people on here generally are able to offer help on most motoring related topics so with that in mind here's my advice, get a copy of the highway code and study it, when your out and about look at road signs and ask yourself what they mean, look at the road and see if you can spot hazards etc then give the theory test another go.

Do yourself a favour and stop moaning about how unfair everything is, life is like that I'm afraid, sort one problem at a time...

Hazard Test is not fair - paul 1963

I wasn't going to post but....Sam, ( that's your name right?) let's put aside your other problems for a moment, this is a motoring forum and people on here generally are able to offer help on most motoring related topics so with that in mind here's my advice, get a copy of the highway code and study it, when your out and about look at road signs and ask yourself what they mean, look at the road and see if you can spot hazards etc then give the theory test another go.

Do yourself a favour and stop moaning about how unfair everything is, life is like that I'm afraid, sort one problem at a time...

That's not telling me how I can get the things I want today

Every second my stepbrother and stepsister are able to be with the people they love and just because we didn't have the heart to kill of a few people my future is being destroyed. I can't even ask the girl out I like and even if I did I couldn't go on a date with her or kiss her because we have to save f***ing old and vulnerable people

I can't drive because we have to save old people

I am going to take a break from forums. Its not healthy for me at the moment. goodbye

Make it years.

I'm not going to make it years. I will return when I am mentally better. You have no idea what it's like for me trilogy. I want what my stepsisblings have got. I want the car like i said, the job, the uni graduation and the girlfriend

I have no idea why they get to be happy when I am forced to live with my mother and stepfather for the next two months

Plenty of people have to to live with their mother a stepfather for much, much longer than two months. There are, believe it or not, people with a life far,far worse than yours.

Unfortunately we can't give you the hep you need, we've done our best, as said before Good Luck and Good Bye. There'll be somewhere at your uni that give you far better help than we can or advise you where to go for some. Otherwise your doctor will be the place to go to, although I expect you've already been.

Hazard Test is not fair - groaver

A lot of you will have missed getting out and about during lockdown.

Not to worry, this character is taking those who answer the questions for a ride.

I'm not taking anyone for a ride mate. I just want what my stepsiblings have

I haven't even got a provisional yet because I don't even know how to get one and send off the f***ing documents i f***ing need

and no trilogy my stepbrother and his partner don't live with my stepdad and my mum neither does my stepsister and her partner.

I hate living with my mother and stepfather, I wish i was away from them now and not having to stay there for another 2 months. I can't be independent and do what I f***ing want in life with them around

Hazard Test is not fair - KB.

Am I the only one thinking this has gone on for too long?

It's becoming embarrassing.

I want what my stepsisblings have got. I want the car like i said, the job, the uni graduation and the girlfriend

There was a saying round these parts when I was a kid when we all wanted what others had got:

"Want in one hand and s*** in the other and see which fills up first"

Unless you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth you have to work to get what you desire. It does not come neatly wrapped at a time to suit you.

That's not telling me how I can get the things I want today.

Ah, now that is more revealing. Delayed gratification is something everyone should learn. I'm old enough (like many here) to have had to wait for things simply because they weren't available or the family couldn't afford them. 'Today' was a joke. Since then younger people have usually been able to just go out and buy, so delayed gratification has become a lost art.

If you'd rather not spend spare time working towards passing your driving tests, find other activities to occupy your mind. It's better than repeating this rigmarole ad nauseam - for us and probably for you.

Hazard Test is not fair - catsdad

I always think this forum is like a comfy old pub near a tourist spot. The pub regulars are a kindly bunch, mostly real ale drinkers. Some of us change our glasses every drink, others stick to the same unwashed tankard for years. Opinions on this matter are strongly held but generally it never gets beyond a bit of banter.

We are tolerant of the “pint of your finest, landlord” and lager tops visitors. Occasionally though an alco-pops drinker with a loud phone comes in by mistake and asks the regulars which fruit flavour is best and can we sub him as he’s a bit short. After a while he either drinks up and leaves or is politely asked to leave.

Avant, over to you landlord........

Hazard Test is not fair - Theophilus

I've refrained from adding to the heat and (a little) light on this thread. Avant you, and the regular contributors have been very tolerant and gracious in attempting to help.

I think the pointer to the answer may lie in the opening post ... "I'm so angry ...." - the real need of the OP is for help in anger management and dealing with his (admitted) mental health issues. A motoring forum is an inappropriate and inadequate substitute for the professional support that is clearly needed.

Indeed, until these mental health issues and the deep sense of grievance and anger are dealt with I would suggest that even if the OP could pass his driving test he should not drive on a public highway - both for his own safety and the safety of others.

Theophilus

You stupid t***, You do realize the reason I am like this is because

1. I haven't got a girlfriend

2. I can't drive

3. I haven't got a job

4. I haven't graduated from uni

I can't do anything to improve my life today, tomorrow, can I. My step siblings have all of that today so what will I f***ing have today

Hey you f***ing tell me that sherlocks

What will I actually have today that they f***ing have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant see the girl I like, I can't drive, I can't get a job and I can't graduate so I can't f***ing be happy

Theophilus

You stupid t***, You do realize the reason I am like this is because

1. I haven't got a girlfriend

2. I can't drive

3. I haven't got a job

4. I haven't graduated from uni

I can't do anything to improve my life today, tomorrow, can I. My step siblings have all of that today so what will I f***ing have today

Hey you f***ing tell me that sherlocks

What will I actually have today that they f***ing have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant see the girl I like, I can't drive, I can't get a job and I can't graduate so I can't f***ing be happy

You need to add 5. I'm angry and rude to people - in fact, move that to the top of the list.

I was just thinking of closing the thread earlier than I'd said, because Theophilus has summed up so well what most of us are thinking. Add to this advice Thunderbird's ethic of hard work and there is a clear way forward which would help Sam/Travelguy to rise out of his undoubtedly genuine problems.

Sadly the last post shows that he just isn't listening. And that can only be the final piece of advice we can give.

Listen to others. They might be able to help.