What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta, Radio Code 2005 - Alexander Foster

Hi,

I need a code for serial number M243652 - I've tried to use 2 codes from Puma Decode, to no avail.

Can anyone help me please?

Ford Fiesta, Radio Code 2005 - FP

The S/N M243652 should have the code

If you've already tried this, and it doesn't work, then I have no idea what the problem is. My decoder has proved 100% accurate so far.

If there's any doubt about the S/N you will need to pull the unit out far enough to read the label attached to the chassis.

Are you entering the code correctly?

Edited by FP on 18/09/2018 at 11:54

The S/N M243652 should have the code

If you've already tried this, and it doesn't work, then I have no idea what the problem is. My decoder has proved 100% accurate so far.

If there's any doubt about the S/N you will need to pull the unit out far enough to read the label attached to the chassis.

Are you entering the code correctly?

Hi, I put the code in 9356 into the radio, and it asked me to wait 30 minutes, then once that finished, nothing happened. It's got a little 5 number next to the code, does that mean anything?

Ford Fiesta, Radio Code 2005 - elekie&a/c doctor
Yes,you probably have the wrong serial number.radio will need to be pulled forward to get the correct number from the white label.

Fantastic, thank you the information. I'll try the code again. To be a pain in the a***, I'm saying the number 1 button multiple times to get to 9, then the number 2 button to get to 2 etc until I get the code entered into the system.

That is the correct method.

Be careful about repeatedly entering the code if (as we suspect) the S/N is wrong. There is a limited number of times for entering the incorrect code before you are permanently locked out.

Ford Fiesta, Radio Code 2005 - Galaxy

Probably worth just mentioning that, once you've entered the code you then have to press Button #5 to actually enter the code into the radio. If you don't do this then the code won't have been entered.

"I put the code in 9356 into the radio, and it asked me to wait 30 minutes, then once that finished, nothing happened. It's got a little 5 number next to the code, does that mean anything?"

"...once you've entered the code you then have to press Button #5 to actually enter the code into the radio."

You may be on to something, Galaxy.