What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
ford - ford radio codes. - elekie&a/c doctor

Anyone wanting Ford radio codes. Please start a new thread and post the serial number that starts with an M and 6 digits or a V and six digits. I am sure myself and other forum members would find this a lot easier than trawling through 4 years worth of previous requests. Thanks.

ford - ford radio codes. - Galaxy

Hello Elekie,

As someone who, like yourself, also provides Ford Radio Codes to other Forum Members I can say that, in the past, I've asked people to do this so many times but, unfortunately, they appear to have taken very little notice.

There are other Forum Members besides ourselves, of course, who also do provide Ford Radio Codes.

I think the problem is that they just Google "Ford Radio Codes" and, of course, they manage to find an Honest John thread, in which others have requested Ford Radio Codes, that's got about 400 or so posts already in it so they just post their request in that, usually right in the middle!

I agree, it does make our lives very difficult!

ford - ford radio codes. - Xeni
Hi, would you know the code for v156346?
Cheers
I make that 7599
ford - ford radio codes. - wandering_nomad
Hi there do you have code for M26 1442
Thanks
ford - ford radio codes. - RobJP
Hi there do you have code for M26 1442 Thanks

Your code should be 9482

ford - ford radio codes. - RobJP

Further to posts on this thread by elekie doc and Galaxy, would it be an idea for the old cluttered threads to be 'locked' ?

It can be a a bit of a haul to go through 490 posts on one thread, looking for the single red 'new' logo !

ford - ford radio codes. - FP

I note the latest date before opening a big thread, then use the "find in page" facility (in Opera).

Not ideal, but still.

ford - ford radio codes. - Chouders

Hey

V016564

Mnay thanks

calculator makes this 7908