What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
ford mondeo - radio code ford mondeo 6000cd - amon

Hi. I`ve changed the battary and i need a code for the radio. could someone help me?

serial no.: M268983

many thanks

ford mondeo - radio code ford mondeo 6000cd - Railroad.

ford mondeo - radio code ford mondeo 6000cd - amon

thank you. i`ll try it

ford mondeo - radio code ford mondeo 6000cd - frasier

Hello,

could you please help me to recover my ford mondeo radio code?

Serial no. M008910

Thank you so much

Frasier

ford mondeo - radio code ford mondeo 6000cd - Galaxy

frasier,

the keycode for your radio should be: 8681

ford mondeo - radio code ford mondeo 6000cd - rommeld

hi everyone.need some help here. i needed some code for my mondeo mk4 radio serial no V020766. battery needs changing. thanks

ford mondeo - radio code ford mondeo 6000cd - Galaxy

rommeld,

For radios whose Serial Number begins with a "V", followed by a six digit number, I'm afraid there is no Keycode generator available for you to work out the code.

You will either need to visit your local Ford Main Dealer, or there are sellers on Ebay and online who claim they can supply the Keycodes for "V" Serial Numbers, for a fee.

Nobody on this forum can give you a Keycode for a "V" serial number for free, I'm sorry to say.

ford mondeo - radio code ford mondeo 6000cd - Desh

Help anyone! I changed battery of my ford mondeo and have no idea what the code is as I bought the car 3rd hand a few years ago. I tried removing the radio so I can get the serial number but it stuck even the guys at Halfords couldnt pull it out. can I get the code using the reg# and chasis#?