What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Consul Capri 1961 - 1964 - How many left? - Sunbird62

Can anyone tell me the statistics of how many FCC's are left in Britain today ?.

For both RHD and LHD.

Ford Consul Capri 1961 - 1964 - How many left? - RobJP

You find the data doesn't go that detailed.

HJ has a section on the classics psrt of the site for 'how many survived', and there is also howmanyleft.co.uk

But I think that's all, unless you want to ask DVLA (and probably pay them to find out, IF they would be willing to even do it)

Ford Consul Capri 1961 - 1964 - How many left? - 72 dudes

M'mm, strange that this model doesn't appear on howmanyleft, especially as the related Ford Classic does appear.

Ford Consul Capri 1961 - 1964 - How many left? - brum

M'mm, strange that this model doesn't appear on howmanyleft, especially as the related Ford Classic does appear.

Possibly cos there are no road going ones left. Dont think I've seen any that era Capri on "Heartbeat" or "The Royal" although they regularly crash/trash many classic cars of that era - always makes me cringe to watch it happen.

Ford Consul Capri 1961 - 1964 - How many left? - bathtub tom

You could try asking the owners club: www.fccoc.org.uk/

Ford Consul Capri 1961 - 1964 - How many left? - RobJP

Also, don't assume the DVLA database is always absolutely correct. Glitches appear from time to time, sometimes from incorrectly inputted data, but sometimes because, quite simply, people didn't bother putting all the information in, or some got left off when moving from paper to computer records.

They might just be in as Ford Consul, for example

Ford Consul Capri 1961 - 1964 - How many left? - 72 dudes

Possibly cos there are no road going ones left. Dont think I've seen any that era Capri on "Heartbeat" or "The Royal" although they regularly crash/trash many classic cars of that era - always makes me cringe to watch it happen.

I've seen maybe two in the last 3 years, at Classic Car Shows in Suffolk (Helmingham Hall and Classic Cars by The Lake). Seem to remember one was turqoise and white, very smart.