What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ldv convoy Lpg - How much do they cost to run? - matt600
Hello I have a ford transit but was thinking of doing house clearances/ Removals so need a bigger van , I am thinking of getting an LDV Convoy LPG .
Does anyone know about the LPG version reliability cost to run etc?
Ldv convoy Lpg - How much do they cost to run? - daveyK_UK
Hello I have a ford transit but was thinking of doing house clearances/ Removals so need a bigger van , I am thinking of getting an LDV Convoy LPG . Does anyone know about the LPG version reliability cost to run etc?

The LDV badge is enough to walk away

Cheers Dave lol

Ldv convoy Lpg - How much do they cost to run? - Cyd

I went to LDV R&D in 1998 havin been attracted away from LR R&D by a whopping salary. After 7 weeks I handed in my notice. And guess what? They made me work my notice!!! Shocking company to work for and a shockingly poor product. Don't touch one with a barge pole.

Is that Ldvs in general or just the LPG models?
Ldv convoy Lpg - How much do they cost to run? - dan86

I drove a ldv maxus as a hire van some years ago and it was the single biggest pile of poo I have ever driven. It had done less than 10k miles and wasn't even a year old. It was noisy the gear change was sloppy the seat was uncomfortable the steering wheel felt like it wasn't attached to the front wheels. If they are cheap it's for a reason.