What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda Jazz vs VW Polo - RaineMan

A friend is looking at both these cars (s/h about three years old). My inclination is towards the Jazz as another friend has run one for years - it has been 100% reliable and he finds the dealer service excellent. By comparision I feel VW became just another car years ago and neither are especially reliable nor enjoy good dealer service. What's your view?

Honda Jazz vs VW Polo - artill

I think the Polo has more showroom appeal. It looks classy, the jazz is just a bit odd in comparison.

But out of the showroom, and out of warranty it would be Jazz all the way. Additionally, when you consider the interior space, the Jazz is in another league

Honda Jazz vs VW Polo - dan86

Agree Honda all the way secondhand.

Honda Jazz vs VW Polo - Ordovices

MiL has a Jazz (actually on her second), wife has a Polo - so having first hand experience I'm probably not the right person to comment on this forum :)

Economy and ride quality it's VW all the way. Practicality the Honda is more flexible. As for dealers, there are good and bad. Had no problems with VW but the Honda services are more expensive.

Honda Jazz vs VW Polo - madf

Having had a range of cars , We now have a Jazz (and a Yaris).. 5 years service plan £500. Dealer superb..Car nice to drive - 2012 model..Lots of space..

Audi dealers? So so. Ditto BMW/Ford.

Never had a VW - Friends with a Towrag are ditching due to £500+ service bills,

Honda Jazz vs VW Polo - Ordovices

I'll take your £500 5 year service plan and raise you 3 years free servicing :)

(it came as part of the PCP, I know you pay for it on the loan, but we were going to have it on the knock anyway so it was a bonus)

Honda Jazz vs VW Polo - daveyK_UK

Honda Jazz every time.

Honda Jazz vs VW Polo - madf

The first owner paid for the service plan. I bought the car 6 months old and 300 miles on the clock. Tranferable to next owner..