What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda CRV 2018-2023 - The price of car accessories in the UK - Falkirk Bairn

Bought a 5 month old CRV EX in August - sold my 11 year old CRV I bought new in 2012 - one of the 2 best cars I have had in nearly 60 years of car buying

My new car has been great. That is after a few days getting to grips with the electronics!!!

It was only after buying the car it had a bits missing - bits on the old car that came standard with the EX model - these included Splash Guards, door garnishes, boot protectors - £400+ to buy them all..

I decided I would make do just adding Splash Guards.

Local Honda Dealer £151

North of England dealer £125

Midlands Dealer £108 - I bought them last week.

I have a Texas based son

Checked Houston Dealer $70 - say £60 inc Sales Tax

Rip off Britain is alive & well

Honda CRV 2018-2023 - The price of car accessories in the UK - Heidfirst

Interesting to note that a set of genuine Toyota oem current model RAV4 mudflaps is ~£80, give or take, & a trunk liner~£60.

Honda CRV 2018-2023 - The price of car accessories in the UK - Steveieb

Ended up buying a set of pattern mudguards from a Chinese seller on eBay for my RAV 4. They didn’t fit very well but when I told them they kindly allowed me to keep them. £18 for the set!

Honda CRV 2018-2023 - The price of car accessories in the UK - ns23
May I check what %off on listed price did you expected (not managed) to secure, as a new model is coming in 2024.

My apologies as the question is slightly personal and financial, and 1) it may not be as per forum rules , and more importantly 2) if it infringes on your private information.

I can delete the post in this case.

Edited by ns23 on 03/11/2023 at 10:19

The car cost me £25K cash + my trade in for the 11 year old CRV (£10K),

They would not budge on the screen price, (which was cheaper than most cars) company policy. I said I would think about it But as I got up to walk out they agreed my T/I which was just my way of saying I want £1,000 off the screen price

It's not the screen price or the T/I price - it's the cost to change.

Very few cars around with low mileage and in a colour acceptable to SWMBO.

I wanted an SR model but none around - the EX has more toys but the only one I wanted was the heated steering wheel!

Some OK colours around but beige interiors which I did want.

Honda CRV 2018-2023 - The price of car accessories in the UK - skidpan

Checked Houston Dealer $70 - say £60 inc Sales Tax

Rip off Britain is alive & well

Buy them from Huston then, you might even get them if you are lucky.

I have a son living in Houston and my Aberdeen son is there for this weekend so I could have bought them in Houston.

However I had already bought them here - I had forgotten my son was going this month - I thought it was the first week in December!