Pagani Zonda - Tunnel - mcb100
You just know that the last words before the shunt started were ‘Just listen to this…’

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12421913/Driver-L...l
Pagani Zonda - Tunnel - _

Apparently the Hindhead tunnel gets the "Listen to this treatment too"

Even the very short bit of road under the railway bridge here in sunny Colchester.

Worth noting that the car’s previous owner, Sir Lewis Hamilton, described the Zonda as the best sounding but worst handling car he’d ever owned.
Pagani Zonda - Tunnel - nick62

Shows how unreliable witnesses are (assuming the reporting is accurate of course):

"The crash was so dramatic. He hit one wall and spun round 360 degrees before bouncing off the other. There was an enormous bang and sparks everywhere. I was worried the car was going to explode."

It didn't spin at all.

............. and imagine having to take a long journey with (I assume) passenger in the DashCam car!!!

Edited by nick62 on 23/08/2023 at 17:28

Pagani Zonda - Tunnel - mickyh7

Shows how unreliable witnesses are (assuming the reporting is accurate of course):

"The crash was so dramatic. He hit one wall and spun round 360 degrees before bouncing off the other. There was an enormous bang and sparks everywhere. I was worried the car was going to explode."

It didn't spin at all.

............. and imagine having to take a long journey with (I assume) passenger in the DashCam car!!!

I Absolutely can't imagine it.

She could talk underwater that one!

However, that looked like a malfunction to me.

After he floored it. It looked and sounded wrong?

It will be interesting when the insurance company open up the ECU to see what went on!

Edited by mickyh7 on 24/08/2023 at 11:50

Pagani Zonda - Tunnel - Gibbo_Wirral

Poor Gary, having her as a passenger.

More a surplus of ambition over ability if you ask me.
700hp spins up pretty quickly.