What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
any vehicle - Vehicle inspections CarExamer, AA, RAC which one? - driverfox

My question is as following there are many used car inspections service providers these ones I have been recomended from people who have inspected vehicles.

I just would like to see your opinion? There are also clickmechanic who use some mechanics, and some private vehicle checking services around?

What is your experience particulary with CarExamer, AA, RAC?

any vehicle - Vehicle inspections CarExamer, AA, RAC which one? - SLO76
I’ve had many RAC and AA inspections carried out by prospective punters over the years and both offered an impressively professional and comprehensive inspection. The only word of warning I’d give is that the if you’re looking at a cheaper older car then expect a few minor issues, they will judge it against new and often a perfectly decent 7/8yr old car will have plenty of points made against it but all are minor and age appropriate. Don’t be put off in such a situation.
any vehicle - Vehicle inspections CarExamer, AA, RAC which one? - driverfox

I know what you mean the older the vehicle the more problems and harder to describe them as the vehicles are more prone to any failure. I used in past rac and aa and fin them to be more like set in stone. I have heard from friends clickmechanic inspections are very week as the price actually reflects to comprehensiveness. My friend used several times carexamer inspections and he praised them highly from communications during all the process apparently, I checked carexamer feedback which is very promising too.

any vehicle - Vehicle inspections CarExamer, AA, RAC which one? - galileo

Good of the poster to revive a months old thread to recommend someone. Do they deal in canned pork products too?